CHAPTER THREE

{Zayvehin (Zay-v-in) Alonso black *Zaza}

📍Dallas Texas 

"aye I'm hea to pick up remy" I said to the lil lady that was up hea. Ole girl look like she was real serious about ha sister.

Ian wanna send bino dum ass to get her and then sum shit go down while I have ha. 

lay pussy ass done blew my fucking high bitch start sum shit and call 12.

"I'm sorry but she can't leave with anyone unless the word is cal- hearts" I cut ham off getting pissed off. 

Kaykay tripping and ima ask what she on and what she got going cause the fuck she got whole ass security fa a kid that look bout 1. 

The saw little girl came out looking all scared and shit. I sighed and kneeled down to her level.

"wassam lil mama... I'm ya mama friend ima take you to ha." I said and she just nodded and held ha hand out . 

I grabbed it and walked her to my car sitting her in da back.

Incoming call from "Bino." 

I sighed and picked up da phone .

"whea you at bitch ion have no more weed and it's fucking with me" he said huffing.

"bitch whea kay at" i asked looking back constantly at ha sister.

"man they onnat bull shit . Lay wanna press charges and Trey stupid ass trying to get her to chill" He said before shuffling. I turned him down a lil so ha sister won't trip and ask me shit .

"so what we doing dawg" i said sighing. I got a random ass kid in my backseat and it's fucking with me . 

"aye they said we can visit ha until they get Ts handled and we might as well pay for the charges then" he said loud as fuck.

"Igh , we finna pull up" i said hanging up before he responded.

"excuse me" I heard a low ass voice .

"wassup" I asked looking back .

"I hungry" she said patting ha stomach. 

"you eat...wingstop?" I said thinking bout the first shit that popped up. A big ass smile came across ha face and I lowly chuckled.

"WINGSSSSS" she yelled all evil. 

I took her to wingstop and we went to the jail shit . Zay went to get Kay stuff and them guns and we walked through the metal detectors as Remy held my hand.

I walked in the door and saw Bino , Zi , and Liam. Bino fell out his seat laughing at one of the people eating . 

Bitch act like he not gon be in here if he get caught selling . My phone dinged but i say remy down by me and waited for Kay .