CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

外国游客

外国游客

𝗞𝗮'𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗶 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵

𝗞𝗮𝘆 𝗞𝗮𝘆

𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"I don't even know how the fuck to tell him" I said on the phone with lasia and Kaylee.

We had definitely got closer these past few months and they hella cool. 

"yall was grown enough to do what y'all did but you can't tell him the outcome?" Kaylee asked before laughing as I groaned.

"how the fuck do i even tell him shit like this?" I asked. "I mean damn we just made it official?"

"I think he was plotting on you" Lasia said before Kaylee agreed. 

"He had a plan just needed A platform" Kaylee said, setting her phone up.

"I don't wanna be his damn platform" I whined as they laughed.

This shit was not funny. I'm too young to be having these problems.

"make a cute little box type thing" Lasia said, flatting her hair.

"that will be cute." I said and they nodded. 

"I'll get the stuff while you stay in the house miserable" she said and I flicked her off.

"I'll pull up on you" Kaylee said, grabbing her keys.

"ugh" I dragged. "Be safe everyone"

We exchanged our goodbyes as I got off the bathroom floor and went to brush my teeth. After I sat eating ice cream on the floor while watching the chi. 

authors note: can't wait for the new season😩 okay okay sorry.

"my girl Keshia really matured and bossed up onna bitch period" I said clapping my hands.

I heard a knock on my door so I got up looking through the peephole. I saw Kaylee and lasia so I let them in as they walked in with bags in their hands.

"okay so first the obvious part" Lasia said holding up pregnancy test boxes. 

"She bought a lot just in case you're in denial" Kaylee said and I rolled my eyes.

She flipped the bag onto my bed and I saw all the supplies that was needed.

"You got a bottle and all this shit with no baby" I asked her and she nodded cheesing.

"Girl go on and take the damn test" Kaylee said throwing two clear blue boxes at me.

I went to the bathroom handling my business. I dipped the tests in the cup of pee and put the cap back on before flushing the pee back in the toilet and gagging.