Setting Up The Set Up

"Come on, this has to be it!", Leo said as he was hit with a message on his computer saying: Incorrect Password. "Ugh! How is this one guy's password so hidden?", Leo said to himself as he banged his head on his desk a few times in pure frustration. "So how's the hacking going?", Alex asked Leo as she walked into his workshop as he called it. This workshop of his was his safe haven as he called it. It was his place to work on his tech skills like hacking into someone's information or work on gadgets for special occasions. "This one wanna be has so many layers of security that it would take me months just to find this one weak little password", Leo said in frustration as he shaped his hands into a fist and banged on his computer in pure frustration. "Well what have you tried so far?", Alex asked. "Simple, things he likes, important dates, football teams, you get the idea.", Leo said as he showed Alex all his previous attempts to crack this password of Wyatt's. "Hm, one tough cookie. I would think you ruled out names by now", Alex said as she went up to the far end of the room where there was a hammock and laid down in it. "I tried doing his own name....maybe it's someone close to him!", Leo exclaimed as he proceeded to type out the names of his friends into the password box but all of them fell short with the same denied screen he kept seeing. "Ugh. That's everything. EVERYTHING!", Leo exclaimed with defeat in his voice. "Maybe try someone even closer to him", Alex suggested. "I think i know who.", Leo said as he proceeded to type Teagan's name into the password box. This time, he was met with a different screen and this screen displayed a 'password granted' box and within a few moments, Leo had figured his way into Wyatt's home page. "Eureka, eureka!!", Leo said with so much happiness in his voice as he proceeded to jump up and down in his chair. "Congrats, now can you please find some dirt on this guy?", Alex asked with annoyance in her voice. "Right on that.", Wyatt said as he was about to click on his search history when a new message popped up. "Access has expired. Account's access has been terminated?", Leo said as he tried to close the messages but they kept coming and coming until they flooded his screen. "Oh no, no, no, NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!", Leo basically shouted at this point as he tried to make his way back on the tab but it was no use. Right when he was about to open his search history, the tab closed and he was back on his home page. "What happened? Did the hacker fall off?", Alex said in a teasing voice of hers as Leo was in a fury of rage. "That little chump logged into his account or he used google or some shit like that!", Leo shouted in pure rage. "Well what does that mean?", Alex asked in a calm voice. "It means that my main account has been terminated from his account and therefor, i can't use this account to hack his!!", Leo shouted in rage as he stood up and punched his nearby punching bag so hard that it flew upward towards the ceiling. "So, why not use a different account and try and hack it from there?", Alex asked. "The only problem is that i would need to transfer everything i have on my main account into that one and that could take me days to do, weeks even.", Leo said as he started to calm down as his voice sounded a lot calmer then before. "Oh i have an idea", Alex said. "We break into his house and steal his computer and hack into it from there!" "That would work. Only problem is that HE WOULD BE IN THE HOUSE AND NEAR HIS COMPUTER FOR PETE'S SAKE!", Leo shouted as Alex didn't even seemed fazed for a moment. "Well we need to take a moment where he isn't a home", Alex said. "Yeah, because that's just going to happen", Leo said in a sarcastic voice. "I would beg to differ", Alex said as she pointed outside. Leo then opened the back door and saw some sort of ship had crashed landed into the Marson's building. "Well, you don't see that every day", Leo said. The ship then proceeded to move out of the building and right when it zoomed over the streets of N.Y.C, Leo noticed three people in the cockpit. One of them, he didn't recognize but he recognized the other two people and they were non other then Wyatt and Teagan. "That's our chance", Leo said as he wasted no millisecond to gather all the things he would need for this task. "You know I'm coming as well right?", Alex said. "I would have made you come anyway", Leo said as the two of them made there way to The Backway Station. Once they arrived in the front door's, they saw that it wasn't packed but it wasn't empty with some people doing all sorts of things. "There's people inside, that means we can blend it rather well", Alex said. "Good idea", Leo said as the two walked inside, while being very carful to not get noticed by anyone they knew. Luckily, the two didn't recognize any faces in the restaurant. Once they got to the spiral staircase that would lead them to the second floor, they had a situation. Pat was at the register and if the two went up, he would most likely see them and catch them in the act. "We need a way to distract that meathead", Leo whispered as he was thinking of ideas. "Can't we just throw something at him?", Alex suggested. "No, not if it could land in the kitchen area", Leo whispered as he thought of more ideas. "Oh i got one. We cause a table to fall over and he'll run to it to fix it and that's when we make our way upstairs", Leo whispered. "Ok but one problem, how are we going to make a table flip over?", Alex asked. "Simple, i think we need to split up. You find a table far from here and flip it over, make up whatever and I'll run up and hack this computer", Leo said. "Why do i have to be the bait?", Alex asked. "Just do it because i said so", Leo instructed. "Fine", Alex said as she went over to a far table and proceeded to flip it over and ran out of the store. "Hey", Pat said as he noticed Alex and tried to chase her but he simply let her get away while he went to fix the table. During this, Leo saw his chance and took it as he bolted up the stairs and just like that, he was now in the Marson's living room. "Now where is this boy's bedroom?", Leo said to himself as he looked around the house, room by room until he reached a room with a good amount of books and a few pictures of Wyatt and Teagan in them. "This must be his room", Leo said to himself as he found his computer and proceeded to open it up. "Now lets just type in his password and bam, we are in", Leo said to himself. He was able to pull up his search history but instead of finding blackmail, he found something even better, he found several collage applications and a digital version of a rejected letter from Boulder University. "No way! This is....This is....PERFECT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!", Leo said with a smile on his face. He had finally done it. He could now make Wyatt do whatever he wanted with this information and even better, he could screw up his application if he didn't apply. He had won. He was now the man in charge and he was going to do everything he could with his new tool. It was only a matter of time.