Nice to meet you!!

Disclaimer: N, Uzi, and V and the entire show of Murder Drones belong to Glitch Productions and Liam Vickers!! Check 'em out if you didn't already! AWESOME PEOPLE ARE THEY

While Uzi and N were at the landing pod, chatting and Uzi fidgeting with the controls with the wrench her dad gave her and V out hunting, suddenly a big boom/crash sound happened.

Uzi and N perked up and looked at eachother raising eyebrows.

"The hell was that?" Uzi asked walking towards the door

"Maybe it was V..?" N said, shrugging

"Yeah, the cause of that big crash outside was DEFINITELY V." Uzi said sarcastically

"Well, let's figure it out then!" N said enthusiastically opening the door to the pod and being the gentleman he is, he let Uzi go out first.

Uzi slightly blushed and looked away, slapping his arm playfully and chuckled when she went out. N followed, smiling.

Outside the corpse spire, Uzi looked around and saw a big cloud of dust not far away and she called N who was in the sky, flying.

"N! I think I found our culprit!"
N landed right beside her, smiling, putting his arms at his back.

The both of them walked towards the dust cloud and when they went close enough to see, it was another "landing pod".

Uzi and N looked at it suprised and when both of them looked even closer, the pod was empty.

"Who could've been riding this one?" Uzi mumbled to herself and started to look inside the pod after she signaled N a thumbs up.

As N stood guard out, he saw a flying figure in the sky. He thought it was V and waving at the figure.

The figure's visor flickered to an X and landed right in front of N, in a battle stance with it's claws out and jagged toothy grin. It was another female disassembly drone.

N's eyes hollowed, noticing it wasn't V nor J

N's eyes hollowed, noticing it wasn't V nor J. He backed away a few steps and guarded the entrance of the abandoned landing pod, knowing Uzi is still inside with his claws out just in case.

The girl frowned, still having the X eye, scanning the male drone in front of her.

N stood there akwardly before the girl stood upright smiling, doing the same "putting hands behind back" stance with her normal hands and eyes.

N slightly perked up and had his claws turn to hands again.

"Hey there! Im Serial Designation Z! Nice to meet ya!!"
The girl introduced herself, closing her eyes, grinning in the same stance which made N smile back and move closer.

"Hi Z! Im N! Nice to meet you too!"
N said enthusiastically

Uzi heard the commotion outside and went out, confused, not noticing Z.
"Hey! N! V came back already? She just went ou- Uh-"

N smiled and shook his head, "No! This is my new friend, Z!"

Z's eyes flickered to an X again, taking her claws out, grinning.
"Well, N, I call dibs on this one~" Z giggled with a hint of insanity like how V did in episode 2, staring at Uzi, menacingly.

N's eyes hollowed again and Uzi has a "ready for a battle" kind of face, her one eye glitched to an absolute solver symbol as the flying symbol appeared right in front of her hand.

"Uhm... Girls? No need to fight! Heh.. we're all friends here..!" N chuckled nervously but Z didn't listen.

Z tried to pounce on Uzi but N blocked her holding Z as Z was hissing like a cat trying to get out of the cute lil boi's grasp.

Uzi had a smug look, crossing her arms and no more absolute solver for her.

N patted the hissing gremlin's back and eventually, Z calmed down, X eye flickered to her normal eyes, pouting.

Z looked at N at her side, still pouting but got really flustered and a blushing mess, looking away.
"C-can you let go of me now..?" Z meekly said.

N blushed (out of embarassment) and let go of Z, scratching the back of his neck, smiling nervously, looking away and Z crossing her arms, looking at the ground.

Uzi frowned at this and tried to change the whole mood.
"So! Are you still gonna kill me?" Uzi said, still crossing arms, looking at Z.

Z looked at Uzi, squinting eyes at her, putting her hands on her hips.
"Maybe.."

But she giggled again, insanity in her eyes and laugh after

Uzi looked at her questionably and spoke again.
"Alright, cool. Who are you? Never saw you around here before."

"Oh, well, I'm Serial Designation Z." Z said in a rather.. cold tone but still has enthusiasm in it.

Uzi nodded at this and said: "Uzi."

Z's eyes lit up at her name and spoke rapidly with her hands doing gestures.
"Wait- UZI? As in the GUN, Uzi? Sorry, I can be quite the enthusiast with references and stuff. But no!- I'm not dumb enough to think you are an actual gun!- Maybe. I dunno! But still!- I like your name! It's unique! I mean- All names are unique.. But yours!- its- uhm.. well- Ye- yeah.. I should shut up now. Okay, thank you, anyways, yep! Heh..."

N chuckled and smiled at her stutters and Uzi was just pure "The hell..?" With the sudden change of tone and stuff.

"I like you already!" N beamed happily and Z blushes slightly and grinned shyly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Heyy people! Yeah, if you can tell, the drawing inserted are drawn by yours truly :D WITH A BALLPEN! yes, very dangerous :>
Also, this ain't gonna be an N x oc thing just slight "iNtEReStS" in N cuz the oc is based off my actual self. But no. I am not romantically interested in N but STILL. HE'S SUCH A CUTE BOI. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. Calm down, most of the Murder Drones Fandom probably loves N.
Also, maybe this might be an Nuzi thing. Eh, I'll still put the hashtag of the ship anyway.
Okay, hope ya enjoyed this silly lil thing and it wasn't too much or a tad bit cringe :))))