Accusations

A/N: Im so so so so sorry I didn't publish another chapter sooner😭😭😭 My brain isn't braining so Yeahh.. I was just doin this in chess club and the teacher's absent anyway.. FREE TIME! Also, I forgot about V last chapter so here's justice, for good luck that she'll be alive on the 29th.

After Uzi, N and Z warmed up to eachother, mainly Uzi, V came back from hunting and pulled Z to a corner outside the landing pod.

Outside the landing pod, V turned her back to Z and grabbed her, flying out of the corpse spire with Z dangling dangerously from V's hands grabbing her shoulders.

"HEY! PUT ME THE FRUCK DOWN! V!!" Z screamed angrily and V didn't listen.

V dropped Z on the floor, crossing her arms and stepping on her chest.

"I know very well that the company didn't send you here. Cyn did, huh? Why are you here?" V accused Z.

Z had her nanite acid tail puncture V's foot/leg and pushed V down when V winced at her wound and stood up.

"Why don't you trust me? I am just here on a barren wasteland JUST to kill. What else would I know?! Don't act like they told YOU guys anything." Z angrily said and turned her back to leave and fly away but V cut off Z's head before she could.

"You're naive. True but I know there's something else going on with YOUR backstory." V retorted and flew away leaving the headless Z on the snow.

When V arrived in the landing pod, Uzi marched towards her.

"Where's Z?" Uzi asked angrily.

V rolled her eyes and pushed Uzi's face out of the way and sat down on the pilot chair.

"What? She's a disassembly drone. She can take care of herself." V jokingly responded.

However, that didn't help with Uzi's suspicions. Since N was on the lamp post hanging upside down, sleeping, no one can stop Uzi with fighting V. Uzi sat on the other chair and glared at V.

V looked at Uzi, annoyed. "What?"

"What? WHAT?! Bite me..." Uzi said, crossing her arms, looking on the ground.

"Don't you think that your new friend is hiding something?" V asked Uzi.

"About what? She just got here. What would she know? Maybe she even grew up in the haunted mansion with you guys. She brought Tessa up." Uzi quietly said.

V's eyes widened a bit but just stayed quiet, wondering more.

After a while, Z stood up, her head back, a bit dizzy but she's fine.

"(Groans) The hell is wrong with her..." Z muttered, holding her head in pain. Her vision is still blurry and just flew on top of a nearby building. Once she arrived, she sat near the edge, staring at the moon, not realizing the sun is coming up.

Z watched the sun rise and watched in awe and she forgot that disassembly drones overheat in the sunlight. When a ray of sunshine hit Z's leg, she winced in pain and hid in a sheltered area on the same building she's on but her face saddened at the fact she can't feel the sun safely anymore.

"Why on earth can't I..?" Z asked herself and cracked parts of her memory flashed.

~MEMORIES~

Worker drone N: Ah! You scared me Z..!
Worker drone Z: (giggles) Yeah.. sorry. Whatcha readin?

(Flash)

Tessa: Oh.. you poor thing! I'm gonna fix you right up.

(Flash)

Louisa: Swamp!
Tessa: Please..! Mother..!

(Flash)

Cyn: Are you sure about this? Unsure face.
Z: Born ready...
Cyn: Nod. Initiating OS reset.

(Flash)

Worker Z: Promise?
Worker N: I promise.

~END OF FLASHES~

N..?