B-block

Jacob had just dropped Sabrina off like two hours ago. Both me and her sit on the couch watching Frozen. She looks up at me half way, though.

"Can we play" she ask

I smile

"And what do you want to play."

"Dress up"

"Let's go" I stand to take her hand in mine

We head upstairs, once in the room I go through my closet and find some clothes we can dress up in, and we start dressing. I fix her hair and paint her nails, even put a little makeup on her. After we take some of my old stuff animals and carry the down to the living room, arranging them around the sofa to set up and in chairs. I turn the radio on and put in Disney Music Cd. Pushing play Be our Guest comes on. Sabrina and I stand in the middle of the floor as we start our little show.

"'Let us pull up a chair

As the dining room proudly presents

Your dinner!'" Sabrina says it was so cute because most her words were missing syllables or added one in them.

And we start dancing to the music, singing the words to the songs. We are having so much fun that we lose track of time. I had already turned the CD off now we just danced to whatever came on the radio. Bootylicious by Destiny's Child comes on playing, and we really get into it. I had dropped it like it hot coming back up when arms wrap around my waist, I freeze.

"Why you stop," he asks?

I smile.

"You scared me."

I try to turn, but he holds still, then starts grinding into me.

"Jacob," I scolded.

"Oh, come on baby you look like you were having fun."

"I was."

"Way stop now?"

"Because you are watching me."

"Ahh, I think you look sexy dropping your thing."

I smile, he pulls me closer grinding into me harder.

"There's a child here," I whisper.

He releases me, and I turn to him.

"Is it already ten?" I ask him.

"No, I got off early."

I turn away walking toward Sabrina's things.

"She has already eaten; we were just relaxing."

I feel him smile.

"It looked like you were relaxing."

"Just having a little fun right Sab," I look over at her.

"Yup," she sings.

"Let's get you into your clothes," I tell her.

Then I look down at what I wear. The skirt is so short it shows my ass, and the top is nothing but a tub top. I try to cover up hearing Jacob as he snickers at my failed attempts.

"Go on up Sab I'll be up in a little bit," I tell her.

She starts up, and I turn to Jacob.

"Your liking this aren't you?"

"What's not to like?"

I nod my head.

"You better not tell anyone."

"It's our secret."

I start up to Sabrina, feeling as he follows behind me.

"I'm working Saturday can you keep her?" he asks as we get to the room.