9

----------

Ice
2 months later

I was alone in the house, Cyn was on her way to North Carolina, and Christiana was on her way to me.

Since that day we had lunch Christiana and I have been spending more time together, it took a lot of apologizing and convincing until she finally gave in.

"You really just gonna ignore me like I don't exist? I will show up to this bitch every single day. Come on Chris I'm sorry" Dave frowned his face up, pulling her into him.

"You're starting to sound crazy Ice. This isn't okay."

"I'm crazy about you, just forgive me. I'll do better I promise. I miss being around you, I miss your presence, I just want you." 

Biting down on her bottom lip, she nodded her head. The words he spoke was the pillow talk any 17 year old would have fell for. She was naive, and stupid.

Since then we have been with each other more and I've been with Cyn less, I'm sure she's starting to suspect something but Cyn heart is probably just telling her that I was working more and that's what I needed her to keep thinking.

I couldn't understand how someone could just come into your life and change things, I was in love with my wife, but I loved Christiana.

I guess it was true when they said you couldn't put a time on love. It's only been a few months and things has been changing in my life.

Hearing a knock at the door, I got up from the couch, walking to the door.

"Who?" I chuckled lowly.

"Mike Jones" I raised a brow, I didn't hear her completely. What the hell? She bought someone with her?

"Who?" I asked once again

"MIKE JONES!" She yelled louder, opening the door she was laughing really hard causing me to shake my head.

"You're so fucking annoying." I laughed at her.

"Shut up, you missed me?" Nodding my head, looking at her kissing her lips.

"You know I did." kissing her lips, smiling at her.

"So where's wifey?" She raised a brow, causing my smile to fall walking to the couch I sat down pulling her on my lap

"Why you gotta fuck it up?" I asked burying my head in the crook of her neck placing a kiss on it. Moving her head quickly

"Dave, stop." She spoke hesitantly.

"Let's go upstairs" picking her up bridal style I carried her upstairs to the bed my wife and I share.

Placing her on the bed I laid between her legs putting my head on her stomach as she played with my ears.

"It's been some time since we first met. Why do we keep doing this? You're married." I sighed as she rambled on this happened every time we were around each other it was getting old.

"Because I love you" I said truthfully. "You gone let me show you how much I love you Christiana?"

Looking at her face, she bit down on her bottom lip nodding her head yes. Sitting up I placed a kiss on her lips, slipping my tongue into her mouth, our tongue wrestled.