Sequel - 5

Xavier:

Xavier:

Running my fingers through my curls, I let out a deep sigh.

Christiana just dropped Kam off at Dave's house, she was now more attached than ever and all she could talk about was what her other dad did for her.

In a way, I was jealous but I still had Christiana, and Kam still loves me like I'm her real father.

I had something big planned for Christiana.

Smiling, thanking God for the 2 p.m. Traffic rush. I reached into the console pulling out the wedding ring.

"Baby, look at that billboard." Her head turned from her phone to the billboard.

" Her head turned from her phone to the billboard

Her smile shined bright, I held the ring out.

"So, will you marry me?" I watched Christiana nod her head quickly.

"Of course! Yes!" She leaned closer kissing me; "I love you so much!" Christiana mumbled against my lips.

"I love you more princess." I placed the ring on her finger. It was right where it needed to be.

"Kam already snitched on you about the ring." Shaking my head we both shared a laugh

"It still made me happy, you got a whole billboard for me! You're the most amazing man I've ever met in my life, I'm really in love with you." Placing my hand on her thigh squeezing it softly.

"I'm in love with you too, I'm so lucky to have you baby. You're not the same girl I met years ago. You've grown and I'm so proud of you." She looked over at me, tears filling her eyes.

"You helped me, through it all. I waited for you to mess up, I prayed for a lie, waited to find out you were in a relationship with someone, nothing, I got nothing you're just so perfect and I still can't figure out what I've done to deserve you... I know I haven't made this relationship easy. I'm just thankful that you stuck around for so long. We belong together baby, just me, you and Kam." Smiling wide at her.