EL | The Weekend - 07

"Why you bother me when you know you don't want me?"~SZA

~SZA

The weekend rolled around quickly and Rosè had been anticipating it. Jewelle and Zai had helped her plan out the whole trip. They had been on countless shopping sprees, catching up on gossip and even Power. It seemed as if Rosè's life was just now starting to roll back into place. After Rosè and Jewelle talked, about them not talking and Kai, it seemed easier to breathe everything in. They had reservations for the Villas of the Galleon out in Caymans Islands where they would dine out and chill on the beach for a vacation.

They also invited Christian, Greg, and Justice so that it would be something like a couples retreat and Rosè would have to fifth wheel.

"Yassss, it's about to be lit!" Jewelle exclaimed as they all exited the Owen Roberts International Airport in Georgetown with their luggages. Jewelle was out first in front of the group of six with her purple suitcase dragging behind her, dressed in a red Free to Be romper from Fashionnova that ruffled loosely so that it appeared to be a dress but cut into shorts and nude strapped heels to expose her white polished toes, her hair was flattened straight against her face as she leaned on Justice's shoulder, smiling brightly. "I'm so excited!"

Behind her, locked arms with Christian, was Rosè. She moved her Brazilian wavy jet black weave behind one of her shoulders which were exposed, her distressed denim jean jacket dropping from her shoulders with the pants to match, her feet dressed in red Louboutins— and a bag to match that, as she laughed at Jewelle's excitement. This was exactly what they all needed— a damn vacation.

Zaida was eating on some graham crackers that she had got from the plane ride beside Rosè, her burgundy Winslow off-shoulder top disappearing slightly under her curly hair, and her Bonny lace-up jeans fitting perfectly against her curvy frame as she led Greg, who was behind her, to the Jeep.

They looked good and felt even better under the sun as they waited for the SUV they ordered to pick them up.

"What we doing first?" Rosè asked, looking around once they were all grouped up again at the Pick-up area.

"I'm going to the beach!" Jewelle expressed. "I bought some cute shit from fashionnova and I cannot wait wait wait to put it on."

"You already know what I'm doing so I don't even know why you sat there and asked." Zaida said, causing everyone to laugh because they all knew Zaida and knew she was going straight to the snack bar to get something to eat. "That airplane food don't be food."

"It's not suppose to be food, baby." Greg jumped in, shaking his head.

"Right, it's like snacks." Rosè said through laughs before looking up to Christian. "What you wanna do?"