E I G H T E E N

"So I'm guessing this is it," he said as his eyes got watery.

"Yup," I say as tears start to slowly fall down my cheeks.

"I love you. I want you to know that. I will always love you," he said.

"I-i love you to," I say.

I hung up and threw myself on my bed. Tears start to rush down my cheeks.

"Hey," Tayler said walking in.

"Hi," I say wiping my tears away.

"Are you okay?"

"Joey and I just broke up."

"It's okay. It's only for the best," he said hugging me.

It's been 1 year since I have moved to Arizona. Tayler has been my only true friend. I have those friends that I talk to in class but he's the only one I really trust.

Joey and I haven't been working out. Long distance relationship are really hard. I miss him too much and we rarely have time to talk.

So we both decided it was best to break up.

Joey: I don't know how hard you think this is for me. not seeing you for months. I love you and knowing that it is better if we break up it hurts. I just want you to know I will always love you and you will always be on my mind........

The end

This is just the end to this book im making a sequel 😋

I wanna thank you guys for all the reads and votes.

I will be releasing the first chapter to the sequel called true love tonight.