22

*

It's Friday. I can't be more happy. I woke up and changed into my outfit for school. {pic on top} it was a pretty lazy day for me so I went for a lazy day outfit.

I grabbed a apple and went outside to my car.

I drove to school. I spotted Loren and she did as well she ran up to me and we hugged.

"Heyy"
"Hey loren"
"So um joeys your partner huh?"
"Yessssss" I say looking down to the floor
"Okay cool" she said pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear I could tell she wanted to ask me something about him.

"What is it Loren" I rolled my eyes playfully
"Okay fine. Do you think I can come over to Uh study?" She said grabbing on to my arm

"No" I stated
"What?"
"Because you have to go do your project with your partner"
"Oh come on it's FRIDAY"
"Exactly that's why we aren't working on ours gotta go" I said and walked away

I don't feel like being here. At school. I much more rather be at home in my pajamas watching Netflix.

"Whatever fuck it" I said to my self and walked out of the school and made my way to the football field.

I walked to the very top of the bleachers. Put my backpack as a pillow and laid down.

{a/n obviously that's not her but that's how she was laying down just Incase you didn't know}

I took my phone out and started watching a scary movie called 'the conjuring'
{a/n idk how to spell it}

As I was getting to the scary part someone from behind scares me causing me to jump. Luckily I didn't drop my phone.

"What the hell dude!!" I yelled and turned around to see joey laughing as if he was about to pee on himself. I couldn't help but laugh as well along with him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me

Gosh damn it his his fucking lips. Is it bad that I want to kiss him right here right now.

"Hello" he waved his hand in-front of my face causing me to look away from his lips.

"Hey sorry- I didn't feel like going to class or school today in general"
"Same, wanna ditch?"
"Are you serious?" I said smiling
"Yea why not?"
"I've never done that before. The most I've done is skip class and come to the football field"
"Then lets go what do you say?"
I bit my lip and looked at him "okay okay fine" I said excitedly
"Okay lets go" he chuckled

He offered to grab my hand and i gave it to him. We walked down the bleachers holding hands into the car.

"You wanna drive?" I asked him waving the keys in the air
"Sure" he said and walked towards me to get the keys
"Uh Uh not so fast come get them" I laughed and ran away
"No- Okay your on!!!"

Ahhh no he's actually running after me!!!!

"AHHHH NOOO"

I leaned my back against a random persons car and he once again placed both hands next to my head. I had no where to go. But the good thing is that I didn't want to go anywhere. If anything I wanted to kiss him.

He licked his lips and looked at mine. I had to do something. But as much as I didn't want to break whatever we were having.

I raised my hand and showed him the keys. He snatched them from my hand and then he interlocked our hands. Then we walked to my car.

I got in the car and he began to drive.

📫
📬
📭
✉️
✂️
📃

Hope you all are having and amazing day!!! If you need anything message me❤️ love you guys
8/17/18