51

*

After 5 songs of dancing and joey just standing awkwardly. I feel tired.

I speak my mind "I'm tired"

"Okay great let's go" he says grabbing my wrist not hard but gently

His touch to me is gentle

I nod my head and move to where he's taking me.

We walk out the house and I see drunk people like me except they're laying on the ground or puking.

We walk to his car and he unlocks the door. I forget what car he drives.

As I go in I buckle my seat belt. And lean my head on the window.

I look over at joey while he's driving. I never really looked at what he was wearing.

Well anyway he's wearing denim jeans, a red shirt from guess and red checkered vans. Oddly enough he's wearing a bracelet and rings. I like it.

After staring at him for more than a minute.

I tell him "joey stop the car"

"No I'm driving"

It feels like I haven't been near him for a long time.

Like I said when I'm drunk I do things I wouldn't do sober and I feel like everyone is like that maybe not but I am.

I reach over and palm joey.

"Nina don't" he gulps

"I said stop the car please"

"I can't you can't- your mad at me"

"Uhh no Im not it's all an act" was it. No it wasn't my subconscious tells me but she fades away I'm not listening to her today

Joey stops the car and puts the emergency lights on so the other drivers can know that he's not driving at the moment. I hate my drunk mind and how it speaks or talks.

I unbuckle the seat belt and move my drunk body to the drivers seat. So basically I sat on joeys waist.

He moved his chair down so he's laying and I have more space to do whatever my body does. I am in no control. Well I am partially.

I lean down and kiss and bite slowly on his neck.

He reacts my becoming hard and grabbing my butt.

I swear if their is one thing I can do in seconds is make joey have a boner. Which is not a bad thing.

I begin to kiss his jaw then his lips. The kiss is not good. I feel like I'm the only one participating. There's no moment on his lips.

I stop kissing and look at his his eyes

"What's wrong"

"Nina we can't"

"Yes we can" usually I'd get off and just make him drive home "Fine why not"

"I don't want you to regret it when your not drunk then be mad at me or at yourself.... plus it'll feel like I'd be taking advantage of you and I don't want to do that"

"Really you won't be taking advantage this is fine I'm fine" eww am I really begging.. no I'm not he wants this as much as I do

" are you sure"

"Of course" I smile and lean down again to his lips

This time I feel moment. The kiss is normal but then he swipes his tongue across my lips trying to make an entrance. I don't think twice and allow him

I move my hips in circular movements and he grips my butt more signaling that I'm causing something. I smile between our kiss.

We stop kissing and he opens {a/n Idk what it's called but the thing in the front car that opens it's but yea he opens that}

And pulls out a condom "why do you casually have condoms in your car?"

"Incase you never know.. no one really comes in my car except friends and you" she smiles

I smile back and unzip/unbutton his jeans I allow myself to get up a little so I could pull some of his boxers down

"You want to do it? Or should I?" He ask smiling as if he knows what I'm going to say

"I'll do it" i smile back. We're doing so much smiling and less of you know

I grab the packet and open it and I slide it on him

I sit up once again his hands on my waist and gently place myself down. Letting out a loud moan as he does the same.

I do different movements and he lifts his hips up.

-

I lay on his chest and he rubs my back both of us panting for air. But the windows are up at the moment and they are going to stay like that until well we're not on each other.

"Thanks Birlem"

"Thank you Bennit" {tbh I forgot Nina's last name so it's Bennit now🤷‍♀️}

I move back to the other seat

And he drives me home
-

As I get out the car he looks over at me "are you sure your not gonna regret this tomorrow or be mad at me?"

"I'm not" I walk to the other side of the car

I lean in and we give each other a quick kiss I mean after all I think what we just did was enough... maybe...

I wave at him as I walk pass the gate and into the house.

📬
📭
✉️
✂️
📃

ATTENTION: my book is now going to be more detailed. Especially the sex, and make out scenes so if you get bothered by that I'll add "⚠️⚠️" when it's about to begin and you can just skip it but yea it's going to be more detailed than this chapter to just wait on it 😉 lmk if you like detailed scenes or not?
6/19/19