one - our first baby.

j a c k

"Mr. Gilinsky?"

I turned around when I heard male voice of doctor behind me.

"Is Y/N and baby okay?" I asked fast. I almost didn't understand my words. I was so nervous about what could happen with Y/N or with a baby.

"Your strong wife and your beautiful babygirl are absolutely fine," He smiled at me, "Now, you can see them."

I followed him there, where was Y/N's private room. I wanted for her to be totally relax, so I paid for a private hospital room.

My wife was lying on the bed and our baby was in her arms. Y/N's face was sweat and tired, but she smiled widely on Rose, our little girl, and she still looked beautiful as always.

"Finally we are all together." I smiled widely on Y/N, as she raised her head on me. I got closer to her and kissed her forehead.

"She's so adorable." I said as I sat down on the bed next to her and watched her little head, as she drank milk from Y/N's breast.

"She has your face; your eyes, your smile and even your lips." She whispered with a smile, "I said it, that she will be more like you."

"But I would say, that she has your cheeks and your nose." I chuckled and stroke his little forehead. Honestly I saw like a million cute babies in my life, but my daughter, our daughter is the sweetest one.

"Do you want to hold her?" Y/N asked me with a smile.

"Yes, but show me how, I don't want to hurt her." I said as I watched as Rose stopped drink milk.

"Give her on your left side of chest and hold her on her bum." She said with a smile, as she gave her to me.

"Shh, I'm your daddy." I smile on her as I hold her on my chest. Y/N took the glass of watter and drink it.

"One nurse told me, that you are doing beautiful babies." Y/N chuckled and I did it too.

"Oh, yeah, we are doing beautiful babies." I got closer to Y/N's face, "I can't believe that I have family, It's a fantastic feeling."

"I'm so happy that I can be the one, which will have a family with you." Y/N puts one of her palms on my cheeks and stroke me.

"I swear that I have never been so happy like right now," I was saying, while I was staring into her beautiful dark eyes, "I will never let you go, never. I want hold your hand at Eighty and say "We made it."

let me know, what you think ♥️