six - kiss and make up.

my relationship with Jack was amazing in the beginning. we spent a lot of time together before we started dating. we went out every night to the cinema or to the restaurant. but now everything is different. we rarely spend time together, rarely speak to each other or touch each other.

jack was at the party right now and i stayed at home, because jack wouldn't pay attention to me and i'm not in the mood to make a new friends. i think that it's not worth it to be in relationship and feel alone. all my clothes and other things were packed in a few suitcases and i was sitting on the couch and waiting for him to come home.

when i heard the door opening and closing i stand up from the couch.

"why you aren't sleeping yet?" he asked me, when he came to the living room.

"we need to talk." i said.

"about what?" he asked inquiringly and he raised his eyebrows.

"jack, honestly i think we should end it up."

"do you want to break up?" he asked and looked deeply into my eyes.

"yes," i breathed out, "our relationship isn't healthy anymore. i tried, i really did, but i'm done begging you for attention."

he went closer to the couch and lay on it.

"do what the hell you want." he mumbled. his words cut deeper than knife.

i felt tears on my cheeks. i thought that he want us to be together, but clearly he doesn't want to.

i went upstairs and took my suitcases. i don't want to be here anymore. he was the love of my life.

"Y/N, wait-" i heard his voice near the bedroom and then he came, "are you leaving?"

"i'm going to my parents."

"please don't leave me." he stopped right in front me.

"why? i will do what the hell i want and i want to leave." i said and looked away.

"please, i love you," he said and put his palm on my left cheek, "i always loved you." he stroked me.

i felt tears running from my eyes.

"please don't cry, babygirl." he pulled me closer on his chest.

"you are hurting me," i sobbed, "if you would love me, you would not hurt me."

"i'm so sorry that i didn't pay attention to you, that i let you think that i don't love you. i do. i want marry you, have children with you and i want you to meet my parents tomorrow. i bought two tickets to omaha."

"jack, i don't know, i don't want to regret it later." i mumbled.

he took my cheeks into his palms, look deeply into my eyes and kissed me passionately.

"you will not regret it never again, i promise," he whispered into my hair, "you are my lucky star and i'm your idiot."

10 vote and 3 comments for next imagine.