Twelve

"You are not wearing that, let's go." Gilinsky says as I look at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"Why not? Its perfectly fine." I say shaking my head.

"That's way too revealing. Were going to go out and get you a nice outfit, on me." He says tossing some clothes at me.

A pair of his gray sweats and my white Hollister hoodie.

I stare at him shaking my head. "You're crazy." I huff closing the bathroom door before changing into the jeans I was wearing earlier and pulling the hoodie on.

"Here's your sweats, I didnt wanna embarrass you by wearing your huge sweats." I smile tossing them towards him.

"I'd rather you wear my sweats because your jeans show off your butt. Oooooooppssss." He smiles.

"Oh god, let's go." I sigh pulling my hair up into a ponytail and following him out of the hotel.

"Where you guys going?" Carter asks, Maggie and him leaving his room.

"Jack insists on buying me a better outfit for whatever the hell is happening tonight because the outfit I picked is to revealing." I scoff pushing Jack.

Carter stares at me for a moment. "Come here." He says gesturing for me to come over to him.

I slowly walk towards him and he moves the hood of my sweater revealing my neck.

"Did you really." He whispers shaking his head.

"What no," I laugh.

"then what the fuck." He sighs.

"Carter chill. I promise nothing happened." I smile patting his head before smiling at Maggie and walking towards Jack.

"Well be back." Jack smiles waving at them.

"We'll come with, Maggie and I were actually going to the mall." Carter smiles walking with us. "We have an uber waiting for us already."

Jack and I look at each other and nod. "Well let's go then."

.

.

.

.

"Awhhhhhhhh, you look like a little princess." Jack coos. I flip him off and go back into the dressing room.

I pull on my next outfit choice and instantly fall in love with it.

"Jackkkkkkkk," I say sticking my head out.

"Do you need help?" He smirks.

"No, I found the perfect outfit." I grin stepping out from behind the door.

He stares at me, a smile spreading across his lips.

"I love it." He says. I nod in agreement. "Now go change so we can get out of here."

I roll my eyes and change back into my old clothes, taking the outfit with me.

Jack paying for it, because he took my purse from me.

"Thanks booooooo," I smile kissing his cheek. He smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I intertwine my hand with the one around my shoulder.

"Anything for you," he says kissing my temple.

I just smile and walk with him. "Where's Maggie and Carter?" I ask him.

"Don't know," he shrugs.

"We can't just leave them." I frown.

"Sure we can." He laughs and I look up at him. "I'm just kidding." He smiles leaning down and pressing his lips to mine for a split second.

"Oh my god, its Jack Gilinsky! And the mysterious girl that all the boys post pictures with, Lesly!" A very stunning girl says approaching us.

"Whats your name?" Jack smiles giving her a hug.

"My names Amanda!" She smiles wrapping her arm around his waist. "I love you so so much."

"I love you too babe." He says kissing her cheek.

They take a few pictures together and she explains that she's going to be meeting everyone at Digifest.

He's so sweet to his fans. Awh.

I remember when I first talked to him.

The memories. I'm so happy that I went to Carters birthday.

"finally I found you! Jeezus women, you disappeared!" Maggie tells me sitting down on the bench with me, Carter and Jack now both engaging in the conversation with the Amanda.

"Let me see what you got!" She says taking my bag off of my lap and looking inside. "Damn girl, I'm sure this looks great on you."

"I know it does," jack comments before going back to the girl.

"Otp." She whispers handing me my bag back. "You wanna go get Starbucks?"

"Yes please," I laugh standing up. "Guys were going to get Starbucks, meet us there."

"Noooooo," Jack whines and I stick my tongue out at him before following Maggie to the food court where a Starbucks was.

After getting our drinks we sat in a corner two people booth and she and I talked.

"You and Jack are my one true pair, I don't even care." She informs me.

"You and Carter are my otp, you're the best he's been with. So far, a lot of other girls used him for fame." I frown. "But I'm happy that he's happy. Whenever one of the boys gets a girlfriend I like her until she screws them over to be honest."

"I won't screw him over, I promise. Don't screw Gilinsky over either."

"We're not even together, and I doubt he likes me." I laugh. "But I'm not gonna deny that I like him, its pointless to deny feelings."

"True, true. And the hail? Its so obvious that he has a thing for you. I mean look at your neck." She smirks twisting the green straw between her fingertips.

"Holy shit," Carter says out of breath. "We just ran for our lives because I thought you guys were gonna leave us,"

"You're stupid. Oh," I say smiling. "But we should get going, I'm kinda tired."

.

.

.

.

"You still look great, even though I've seen you in that outfit already." Jack says watching me curl my hair.

"Thanks boo," I smile leaning over and kissing his cheek.

After finishing the last curl I take a picture of myself in the outfit and post it on instagram.

"ready?" Jack asks me placing his hands on my waist. I nod looking up at him. "Before we go..."

He leans down pressing his lips to mine. "I really like kissing you." He admit pulling g away.

"I really like you, oh." I admit.

Shit just got real.