Fifteen

"What're you doing?" Isela asks thru the phone.

"Listening to depressing love songs. You?" I ask, she's out of town with her family. Otherwise she'd probably be here with me.

"Why? And just relaxing re-reading the fault in our stars."

"Jack," I sigh rubbing my face. He's seriously so confusing.

"Oh, yeah, I'm sorry. But you'll find someone better I promise." She says, I can hear the reassuring smile in her voice.

"I mean, I'll have to right?" I sigh looking at my ceiling, "but he's Jack fucking Gilinsky, there is no better."

"Yeah, I'm sure there is."

"That's like saying you can do better than Aaron, Isela." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey don't go there, that's impossible."

"Exactly my point!" I laugh closing my eyes, "call me when you're back in town, I'm gonna take a relaxing bubble bath."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you boo." I laugh hanging up. I had a text and of course it was from the devil himself.

From Jack Gilinsky

Hey.. I know you're probably still frustrated with me from the night at Universal, but I want to formally apologize.

To Jack Gilinsky

Yes I am, very much sir.

From Jack Gilinsky

Look out of your window

I sigh and stand up from my bed, shuffling over to my window and sliding the curtain over.

I had a floor to ceiling window the best windows ever.

I stare at Jack who was standing there with food. Not just any food, Chipotle.

He had roses, white roses. And a teddy Bear.

I sighed running a hand through my hair, opening the window and unclipping the screen.

"I'm sorry," he sighs looking guilty.

"You brought me Chipotle," I comment as he hands me the stuff, climbing into my room.

"I did, I knew you'd want some." He smiles. I set everything down on the bed and closed my window and curtains.

"I'm not that mad anymore, honestly. its been a week and all you've done is blow up my phone with cute texts. I can't stay mad at you, even though I wish I could."

"I'm still going to make it up to you. I promise." He says as I give him a hug.

"You brought me Chipotle, I think you've done enough." I laugh looking up at him, resting my chin on his chest.

"That isn't enough, though. You deserve so much more and I fucked up with you and I want to fix everything." He says leaning closer to me.

I laugh and stand on my tippy toes, pressing my lips to his in a quick peck.