1. ABANDONED BY THEM 1.

The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Chapter 1: ABANDONED BY THEM.
- ZIM POV - [ at the lab ]
It's been years, years of trying to take over the Earth and that stinking filthy human Dib keep ruining my genius plan!!! " IT'S ALL HIS FAULT THAT MY PLAN IS ON A DELAY!!! " That Dib jerk, he can't just be ignorant and leave me alone. Just because human can grow and get taller HE THOUGHT HE IS SUPERIOR THAN ME?!! I, Zim the most fearful Invader won't accept that!! I huff as I stomping to my desk.

Blue prints is all over my desk. All of them is still a draft of my next plan of either world domination or my newest invention. All of them would have function and useful if it isn't because that stinking human destroy my prototype!! " Gir!! It's seems that Dib the filthy human always managed to pass from the security system. Zim need you to upgrade the security while zim is working on the next plan. " I said with a very serious tone." Yes sir!!!" Gir said as his eyes turn red and perform a salute stance. But a few seconds after his eyes turn back to blue as he dancing and laughing like his usual self.

I felt like there's something wrong with Gir ever since he was given to me. But a gift from the almighty Tallest isn't something to be question for. Because everything that was given by the Tallest is perfect, no error at all. I sigh at my luck as I start drawing a draft of my newest invention. The cyber Ray. Just like the name one blast of the ray to any electronic or machine, will make them have instant virus and either stop functioning, or malfunctioning. And all their data will be mine!!! Depends on how high the ray got set. For now, medium seems to be reasonable.

" My draft has finally completed!! A genius invention like this can only be created by amazing invader like Zim. " I said out of pride and admiration of my own work. As I haste, to my computer to contact the almighty Tallers and inform the Tallers about my brilliant plan. " Computer, contact the almighty tallest red and tallest purple. " " Fine.... " The computer response, as a transmission appeared on the big screen.

Two tall irken, the tallest red and tallest purple is on the screen. With their usual annoyed and irritated look. Probably because of their work. After all being the tallest isn't easy. " My tallest, Zim is here to inform you about Zim latest plan. I have decided to make an invention, that so brilliant. That I am sure even Dib-stink can't ruin my plan!! " " Zim, keeping you alive seems amusing and all. But we need to end this. An Irken take months to conquer a planet. But you? Years and you haven't even conquered one yet!!" Tallest Red stated the fact. As he glance at his co leader, purple.

"But that Dib-stink-" " We get it. Your plan always got delay and stopped by a human. But still, we can't keep up doing mission like this. It's too expensive for us and we get no result at all. And this is a bad example for Irk. " Tallest purple interrupted me, while showing me a blue screen with all the bill that they have to pay for my mission. I know what they meant by that, they want to cut all ties with me.

I sweat in panic and fear. " My Tallest. Please reconsider your decision. I'll conquer Earth in no time. I promise!! Please give me a second chance!!! " " Second chance?!" Both Red and Purple laughed, as I stare at them in confusion.

" Second chance?! We already give you soo many chance that others start thinking that we have some sort of special connection with you. We don't need a defective like you, on Irk. " Tallest Red said. A Defective? It can't be... " Yeah, Zim. Everything ends here. You are forever banished to Earth, your status as an invader will be strip off, and we won't send you supplies anymore. You're on your own, Zim. " Purple said as he explained the punishment, I'll get. My eyes went wide as the transmission end.