5. FAMILIAR 5.

Every act can be forgiven but not to be forgotten, especially the one that causes scars mentally or physically. Making them remember the incident to eternity.

Chapter 5: FAMILIAR
RECAP
Keef let go of Dib's ear, as Dib use his finger to rub his now red ear. As he chanting of some curse words. Keef opened the door and push Dib out of the house gently. " Bye Dib!! Cya tomorrow at school!!" Is all Keef said before slamming the door shut.Keef let go of Dib's ear, as Dib use his finger to rub his now red ear. As he chanting of some curse words. Keef opened the door and push Dib out of the house gently. " Bye Dib!! Cya tomorrow at school!!" Is all Keef said before slamming the door shut.

- 3RD PERSON POV -
October 4th, Monday. School is not needed, since he is more smart than all 12th graders combined. But still, his Dad insisted him to go to school. To have more friends is what he said. The hall is a wave of teens that too lazy to go to school and prefer to stay on their bed but got drag to school anyway. Dib stares lazily at the crowd as he examined the hall. He is searching for the short Irken and that jerk Keef who stopped him from doing justice.

On the left is the emo, and the nerds forming a big group as they walk to the class. Want to be early to class so they don't get in to trouble for being a minute late. On the right is the popular rich kids and jocks staring at the other group with disgusted look on their eyes.

He was about to drag his lazy feet to the class, but stopped by the loud sound of the school entrance door got hit to the wall. Revealing a tall curly orange haired boy with red eyes talking to an odd short boy that have green skin.

Making the teen glare at them while walking to his class.

The bell rang, it takes 15 minutes to get everyone in the class. Everyone is now in their seat, Zim can't help but smirk widely making the boy beside him irritated leading Dib to push Zim of from his seat. " Why did you push me Dib-stink?!!! " The Irken shouted earning some attention from the others. But before he could say anything, a girl in front of him look at him and defended Zim. " Dib just leave Zim alone!! What did he even did to you that you always bully him anyway? "

The teen was wide eyes when he hear this, " What he did- he did many things that can prove that he is a criminal. On top of that, he is an alien!! " the teen said while bearing his teeth. Earning some whispers and laugh from hear and there. The crazy kid say something crazy again. If it weren't for his Dad, he probably- he is going to end up in the asylum. This sentence, make Dib pissed off.

He doesn't understand why no one believe him? Why everyone doesn't think this green boy that allergic to water is weird? He can't even eat beans!!

An orange curly haired boy step into the class, stealing the attention from his classmates. A new student... That's what they all assumed after seeing the red eyes. After all this school don't allow contact lenses or perhaps people just forgotten his existence since he rarely talk to them?

But Dib know, this boy is Keef. The crazy sociopath that obsessed with the alien freak.

" Hey everybody! It's me, Keef. I finally back from aboarding school!! " Keef announced, making the others ask him more questions. Leaving Zim un watched, giving Dib the chance to drag Zim to the back of the class to have their private conversations.

Dib grab the back of the collar of Zim uniform and drag him to the back of the class earning some punches and kick from the Irken. " Let go of me, you stinky filthy Dib!! " the Irken shouted like no tomorrow.

Dib finally let go of Zim. Making Zim fall to the ground. Zim groan and stand up while dusting his uniform not to mention to glare daggers at the human. Zim is quite annoyed of how Dib decided to pull some tricks on him today. " What do you want, you filthy human Dib?! You better hurry, because you don't have much time left. Before I, Invader Zim Invade this stinking planet!! " The Irken shouted in anger and he did not try to hide it.