Chapter 3

[M/N] woke up again, very early and made Zim his sweet breakfast and GIR his other breakfast, he had made him breakfast tacos. It took hours but [M/N] made three breakfast tacos for GIR, only for the little robot to throw them to the ground and roll over them which made a bigger mess.

" Ugh! The mission won't be complete until I rid of that smelly-work baby."  Zim complains as he ate his bear shaped pancakes. Some dripping down his lips, " He tried to capture me and told me I would be dissected on a metal table in a lab. The NERVE! Like some worm can touch Zim ~" Zim kept ranting about his yesterday evening at school.

" How awful! Do you want me to give him a stern talking to?" [M/N] asked as he cuts a piece of his own bear shaped pancakes and eats it. He leans over wiping Zim's lips making the smaller Irken groan and made noises of disapproval when his face was being wiped. " Zim, Hold still!"

" THEN STOP WIPING MY FACE!" Zim hissed as he moved back, his pink eyes narrowed at him and [M/N] rolled his golden orbs away. He stopped and Zim went back to eating, " Anyway, I would kill him but I don't want to break character yet or make him even more suspicious. He seems smarter then other worm-babies."

" Hm, Of course, you knew there were going to be challenges during the course of the mission." [M/N] shakes his head, of course there were, this was an invader mission and they needed to blend in. " Oh! Speaking of challenges, I got a job!"

" Eh? Job?" Zim repeated, " Ha! You're a tallest, you need no job! You should be treated like royalty!" Zim waves his hand dismissively. " What job did you get anyway?"

" A term called babysitter."

" OH MY IRK! YOU SIT ON TINY WORM-BABIES!?" Zim screeches as he leans back, " [M/N]! Their worm children! But still children!"

" No!" [M/N] shakes his head, " It's basically me watching two humans until their father tells me to retire home. I make sure their fed, they do their homework, clean them and put them to bed. But I also make sure they don't die under my watch. Their father seems happy that I applied for the job." [M/N] shrugs his shoulders as he goes handing Zim his brown paper lunch, he had made cookies for the Irken, sugar cookies that were shaped like animals. Zim takes it and stood up from the table. His plate had one half of the animal pancake, which meant he had the other one.

" I see, when do you start?" Zim asked as he stood by the door, standing tall and adjusted his fake hair. " Today?"

" Today." [M/N] confirmed, hands on his skinny hips. " at 4 today, and I will be home around 10 at night." It wouldn't be that long, and he was 50% sure Zim wasn't going to do anything dangerous today anyway, that he knew of.

" You cannot stay out that long!" Zim exclaimed, arms crossed, he gets out of school around 3:30 and the cursed bus ride was long and it came at his domain around 4:15. " Uh...You...uh..." Zim stutters thinking of an excuse to keep his tallest home. " AH! You shouldn't stay out too long because of the smelly humans! They will catch you!"

" Zim, I have my disguise." [M/N] said as he looked at the Irken with a quirked eyebrow and amused smirk on his lips. " Don't worry, there is no need to feel insecure, no human-baby would ever come between us."

" I-I am not INSECURE!" Zim sputters as he saw something yellow in the corner of his eye, " BYE!" Zim slammed the door behind him and hurried to the bus.

" Oh, Zim." [M/N] sighs as he watched the little Irken rush inside the bus and the bus drove off. He turns only to lower his antennas in annoyance seeing the little robot had managed to make handprints against the walls from the breakfast tacos. " Well, at least I have something to do while I wait for my job.." [M/N] walked closer and flinched when the little robot attached himself against his leg. He could feel the grime of food touching him but remained calm as he looked down to the robot. " Yes?"