edibles.

ximena p.o.v.

"dawg are you down to get sum edibles and shit tonight?" I asked arim as I was looking through me vanity drawer for my mascara.

"i meannnnn" arim said with a smirk on her face and I just gave her a goofy side eye through the mirror. "of course im down estupida" she laughed

"okay but I want to try a new plug cause slime stays lagging" i rolled my eyes. "im just gonna hit up one of our homegirls for a new plug" arim agreed with me about our plug so I did what I said I was gonna do.

after like thirty minutes one of the hg's sent me her plugs snap. I added him and he took a couple of minutes to add me back but he did have edibles posted on his story. I talked to arim about we should get and we decided on sour patch kid edibles and sum pre rolls.

so I hit up the plug who's name was 'ohgeesy' not suprised though cause most plugs be havin certain names they be goin by. but I am hella happy that he didnt lag on me. as I was texting back and forth with the plug I heard arim get mad excited.

"dawgggg, you tryna go to a function after we smoke?" arim exclaimed and came up to me showing someone's story with all the info.

"hell yeah but this ohgeesy guy said he gon pull in about 30 minutes so we should just start getting ready now" I said walking to my closet and arim agreed "you think this plug gon be fine?" arim said being the horny ass bitch she is

"who tf knows as long as he got some good weed, is cool" i joked around make some stupid ass face

around forty minutes later

of course this mans didnt come exactly at the time he said but I'm not pressed cause I expected it. he texted me saying that he was here. I went out by myself though cause Arim's slow ass wasn't ready yet.

I walked out and he had a hella nice car, a black Escalade. he must be doing pretty good for himself. he put the window down and lemme tell you he was another typa fineeee.

"wassup ma" he sat there with a little smirk on his face looking me up and down

"nun, what's good geesy" I smiled

"ohh, a nickname already" he joked around with a little smile on his face and I just lightly laughed. we did the normal deal type shit or whatever.

"you getting high high tonight, huh" he said handing me my shit

"just the regular love" i smiled and walked back to the apartment. I could tell he was watching me as I walked off.

"bitchhhhh" I exclaimed when I opened the door. "what dumbass" arim yelled from her room. "guess what" i had a little smile as I walked in and you could tell she already knew what's up.

"tell me" she said with that 'bitchhh' kinda smirk

"this mans was hellaaa fine, like I didnt expect it" I laughed "go ahead and describe him" arim said intrigued

"he was a guero for sure but he has these cute ass curls that cover his forehead and face tats dawg, face tats" I said lowkey being dramatic but not lying about how cute he was.

"you bad as hell at descriptions but how the way you acting, I can tell he fine fine" arim lowkey criticized me with a laugh as she was straightening the last part of her hair.

"okay bitch finish up so we can can shmokeee" I said pointing my finger around like a dumbass.

$$$$
okay the first chapter was a lil simple but the next one will be at the party and shi so it'll be more interesting

gn wavebabyzz💋❤