giggles.

XIMENA

as I opened my eyes I felt something heavy on my waist. I looked and saw it was alejandro's arm and then I realized we were both naked under his covers. shit did I really sleep with him? well no shit ximena.

I slowly removed ale's arms from my waist as he was still knocked tf out. I just grabbed a random hoodie that was on the floor and went to his bathroom.

my head fuckin hurts and I dont remember much from last night. but by the empty henny bottles, yes two of em, we most likely got hella crossed.

I did my business and went back out and this mofo was up already rolling a blunt like damnn, I would do the same shit but we not gonna talk bout that.

"morning giggles" handro smiled as I walked out the bathroom. "giggles?" I gave him a weird look as I sat next to him on the bed. "mhmm" he nodded his head as his licked the blunt.

"you wouldn't stop fuckin laughing last night" he laughed prolly remembering the stupid shit I did when I was crossed. "dont make fun of me, you were most likely doing sum stupid shit with yo goofy ass" I said as I leaned my head in his shoulder

"mhmm, I'll let you think that" he lit the blunt and took a couple puffs and then passed it to me.

OHGEESY

ximena looked fine as fuck with low eyes, all fuckin red with her lashes on. we finished smokin and pove texted me about this little kickback we was having tonight to see if I was down. I told him that I was cause why tf not.

"you tryna kick it again tonight" I looked into mena's red ass eyes sounding like a mf pussy askin to kick it twice shittt, but she coo. "forsure I just gotta go clean up and cover this shit up" she said and pointed and her neck and laughed.

"nah leave it" I rubbed her neck and glances between her eyes and her pink ass lips. I dont know what but this girl does sum to me. "aye foo, stop it or ima end up staying" she lightly laughed.

"what's so wrong with that" I said going to kiss her neck before she stopped me. "uh uh, I gotta go but maybe later" she said picking up her clothes and getting dressed.

"hit me up with the info and shit for tonight" she said and then kissed my cheek bit before she could walk out I pulled her by wrapping my arm around her waist. "nah kiss me for real" I looked up at her as she stood between my legs. i wrapped my hand around her neck and she smiled. "freak" I smirked and pulled her into a kiss.

XIMENA

"ayeee" I yelled as I walked into my apartment. "where you been? dick appointment?" arim asked me while she sat on the kitchen island rolling.

"shiii, maybe" I laughed and leaned onto the island. "tell me bout him" she said pointing at my neck smirking. "well hes tall, curly hair, cute lil smile, and face tats" i said trying to act sus on purpose cause she forsure knew who it was.

"that sounds a bit like our new plug" she raised her eyebrow at me smirking. "and so what if it is" I laughed. "damn we pimpin not simpinnn" she said getting hype and we started to act hella dumb togerher.

"aye play sum music" arim shouted at me as she lit the blunt up. (she's bumpin the song at the top)

"you wanna come to this lil kickback at geesy's place tonight?" I asked arim then took a hit. "who's gonna be there?" she asked as I passed the blunt back to her. "ion know if you remember but kato is forsure gonna be there cause you know it's his crib" I shrugged my shoulders and laughed and she playfully rolled her eyes at me. "even if I was fucked I was not gonna forget his fine ass so I'm downn" she pushed my shoulder. "aight let's go get the fuck ready then" we smiled and went to our rooms.

almost 2 hours later

as I was getting ready I just kept taking hits of my stiiizy so I'm already high as fuccc. I got up checked if I looked good or not in the mirror and I looked good as hellll. so I walked of my room turning off all my lights and going to Arims room. Of course this bitch is still doing her hair cause she always takes mad long to get ready.

"lemme just finish this last curl and I'm done" she pleaded seeing my pissed face. I wasnt really pissed, I just made that face so she could hurry tf up. I went to her bathroom mirror and took sum flicks cause i was fuckin with how I looked.

I was wearing sum high waisted dark wash jeans with a strappy black crop top and of course sum jewelry. Arim was wearing a orange rube top and sum light washed mom jeans.

"aight lesss go" arim said spraying perfume on herself. "gimme sum" I said and did a full spin as she sprayed me. we walked out to the car making sure to lock the doors and everything.

"dont let me get too fucked up, it's just a lil kickback" arim told me as I started the car and I just gave her an 'mhmm' look cause I know how this bitch is.

$$$$
this is kinda of a filler cause if I kept writing this shit would've been hella long.

anywaysss ima go watch shameless nowww

word count: 961

gn wavybaby$$