08 ↬ 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦

˗'ˏ chapter 8 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 8 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀! 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑?"

They asked aggressively, while the said boy simply rolled his eyes. 

"L/N-san! I'm glad you decided to come to Karasuno!" Suga-san said. "Oi! I told you it's Y/N. Call me Y/N!" I protested. 

"Y/N-chan! Did you miss me? I missed you!" a bouncing orange head exclaimed. "Hai, hai! I missed you too, Shoyo." causing the poor boy to blush.

Everyone was happy in their little reunion until two idiots decided to attack her. 

"GODDESS-CHAN! GODDESS-CHAN!" 

"YOU LOOK AS LOVELY AS EVER!" 

"MARRY ME!" 

They were showering her with compliments and they noticed the girl shaking with her head down. "Hey quit it! You're making her uncomfortable." the third year setter scolded nervously. 

But she raised her head and exclaimed. "Bow down to your goddess, peasants!" They gave her a look but the two idiots fell for it. They actually did it! 

"Oi, oi. Don't encourage them." making me giggle.

"Oh if it's alright to ask, why did you go study here in Miyagi? N-Not that we're complaining though." Daichi asked. "Oh! I did it to piss sensei off." I replied with a toothy smile. 

"S-Seriously?" Their reactions are priceless!

"Mhm! I also wanted to try to be independent you know." Also there's the marechi issue, totally not worth mentioning. 

They looked at her with awe. "That's very admirable then! If you ever have trouble, don't hesitate to tell us. Okay?"

I nodded with glee, bowing to show them my appreciation. "Thank you, minna!"

Just then a teacher with a small frame rushed into the gym. "Everyone! I have news!"

➽───────────────❥

"Extra merit for a female player?" They all turned to me at the same time.

Oh hell no. 

They crowded around me saying-

"Please join our team!" 

"Y/N-chan, Y/N-chan! You're strong, please join us!"

"I want to play with you goddess-chan!"

"Quiet!" the captain bellowed, a deadly aura emitting from him. I let out a low whistle. "I didn't know he can be scary." "You haven't seen the worst of it." someone replied, causing me to visibly shiver.

"I'm sure everyone wants her in the team-" 

"Not me." Tsukishima muttered. Daichi glared at him and continued. "But we shouldn't force her to join, am I right?" He gave them a frightening smile and though it wasn't directed at me, it still caused me to shake from fear. I do NOT want to be at the receiving end of his anger

"So, Y/N-san, on behalf of the team, would you like to join?" he asked politely. I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly and replied.

"You're seriously considering me?" I asked incredulously. They were staring at me and I realized that they were serious. Damn you'll regret this.

"Well I would love to! But you wouldn't want me in your team, I barely have any experience. Remember the training camp? That was my first and you guys should've seen how I suck."

"Wait but we saw you play! Was that really your first time?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Then that's talent right there! We would love you on our team." Daichi said. They all nodded in agreement, excluding Tsukishima of course. Talent? What the hell... Either they're forcing themselves to compliment me or they have serious standard issues.

"Well then please take care of me!" I bowed nervously. They all grinned at bowed back in return. 

"Welcome to the team!"