33 ↬ 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲

˗'ˏ chapter 33 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 33 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"ʟᴇᴛ- ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ...! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ." ᴀꜱᴀʜɪ Qᴜᴀᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪꜱʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜ/ᴄ ɢɪʀʟ ᴘᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.

They were urging the third year to come with them, totally not forcing him, while Asahi was trying to prevent his teammates from marching into further trouble. "You don't think?" Tsukishima grumbled under his breath. They glared at him, beginning to regret inviting the middle blocker. 

He snickered, feeling their glare. When the group went out to find Tanaka they bumped into him and by some weird phenomena, he came along. In his defense though, he'll only be coming to see them 'screw up." 

So parading towards the gates were Asahi, Tanaka, Noya, Tsukishima, the freak duo, and yours truly. With no one responsible or care enough to stop all hell from breaking loose. "Relax  Asahi... Tsukishima! We got you! Plus they're probable just some lame gang. We'll just scare them off and go!" Tanaka promised. "Yeah, your senpais got this!" Noya added.

'But I'm your senpai.' the third year thought to himself.

The girl laughed at the two. Though it was her idea to 'defend Asahi's honor' she won't be beating them up the moment they saw them. No. She has class, she has grace. She's a well-mannered, sophisticated young lady who-

"Wait. If Mike Wazowski ever gets a beard, does it count as a pube?" she suddenly thought, muttering to herself.

Apparently someone heard her. Tsukishima looked at her weirdly. "Whatever runs in that head of yours, keep it to yourself." he groaned. He won't be able to see the green monster the same way again. "I should not have said that out loud?" 

"You should not have said that out loud." he agreed. The two mentally made a pact to never speak of that moment ever again. The others where conversing amongst themselves when Kageyama spoke up.

"Are we really beating them up?" he asked, a hint of worry in his tone. At first he was sure that it was a joke but the more he hears about Nishinoya and Tanaka's conversation, the more he doubts that thought. Hinata froze. 'Beat someone up...? '

"I thought we were going for ice cream!" he shrieked. They whipped their heads to the misinformed boy. "Who told you that?!" The orange haired middle blocker glanced at his two seniors, both of them flinching. The rest glared. "We- we didn't want to leave you alone! And we'll go buy ice cream after!" they defended, bribing the boy with the sweet treat.

"Hey- we really don't have to do this. And- and I don't even think they were serious back then." Asahi muttered, trying one last time to get them to back out. If he really can't convince them to stop then he'd come with, to ensure that they were at least safe. "Don't worry Asahi! We'll just talk to them! We promise!"