3

Ben walked into the house and brought the items his wife requested from the store. He found her and Pru in the dining room putting together the Valentine’s day gifts for her daycare tomorrow.

He looked at the figures his wife made and laughed, she was creative. She was making robots out of snacks, the head was the apple sauce cup that she hot glued googly eyes on and drew a smile with a sharpie. The body was a hi-c juice boxes with a candy chocolate heart glued to it. The arms were Twizzlers or Smarties and the feet were boxes of nerds.

She placed them in clear treat bags, with curly red and pink strings.

He picked up the printed out tags that went along with it and read the saying "I like you a bot or I'm nuts and bolts about you, with Pruitt in fancy writing. This was over the top.

"Here are your applesauce cups and juice boxes."

"Thank you baby. I miscalculated and ran out." She stressed.

"Miranda why are you doing all of this? You know you could have just bought candy for the kids like everyone else." He laughed.

"Because I'm the creative, cool mom and I'm trying to keep up my reputation. Altman, Wilson, and this other mom Sabrina tried to show me up during Christmas." Miranda said rolling her eyes dumping out more googly eyes.

"Does she even know what it's supposed to be?"

"Of course she does. It looks just like one."

"What are we making honey?" Miranda asked Pru?

"Robots." She cheesed holding one up and Miranda stuck her tongue out at him and clapped happily. "And I love you..."

"A Bot." Pru finished the saying.

"Good job. You are so smart." Miranda smiled flicking her nose.

"How many times did you two rehearse that?"

"As many times until she remembered, now help me with these. I only have 10 more to do."

After they finished with them, he helped her put them into a cardboard box, so it would be easier to carry.

"I'm going to put these in the car. You need to get an intern or someone to carry these for you tomorrow."

"I can carry it Benjamin. It's not that heavy."

"Miranda. It's entirely too heavy. You can't hold all your things, Pru's things, and this box."

"Okay I'll just ask Dr. Wright." She said simply and watched her husband's nose flare.

"What?" Miranda asked looking at him tense.

"Don't play with me Miranda. You know I do not like him."

"I'm not playing with you. I simply said I would ask him. "

"Why not Schmitt, Link, Hunt, or Webber." he suggested.

"What's the big deal?"

"You know what there isn't one. I will just go into work later and I will take them in."

"Ben that is not necessary."

"It is if you are going to ask him to help you. I can help my own wife."

"Baby, he is not going to mind. He helps me all the time."

"With what?"

Miranda bit her lip, why did she just say that

"With carrying heavy things to the car. What time do you have to be to work tomorrow?" Miranda asked changing the subject.

"7. I took the earlier shift, so I would get off early tomorrow night."

"What are we doing tomorrow?"

"It's a surprise." He smiled.

The next morning Miranda woke up and stretched. She checked her phone and read her message from Ben and smiled before she texted him back. She looked over at the time and was surprised Pru wasn't up yet.

She slid off the bed and walked to her bedroom and frowned when she didn't see her, hearing noises she made her way to the living room and then the kitchen.

Her heart soared when she saw all of her kids at the counter eating breakfast. The boys were dressed and ready for school.

"Good morning you three."

"Good morning." Every one said back.

There was cards and boxes of chocolate on the counter.

"Are these for me?" She asked holding them up.

"Yes ma'am happy valentines day."

"Thank you." Miranda smiled happily.

"We gave Pru her valentines when she woke up this morning."

"I know she was excited."

"She was. Especially the new bunny."

"A new bunny?" She grinned walking to stand by Pru. “Does she have a name?"

"Her name is Sparkle." Pru informed eating her strawberries.

"Sparkle, I love it."

"It has a sparkly heart attached to it."

Miranda nodded and made her self a breakfast bagel sandwich with fruit.

"Mom, mama Miranda." They said at the same time.

"What is it?"

"Well today is Valentine’s Day and we were wondering if we could go out with Madison and Kelly tonight?"

Miranda stared at them for a moment, she knew she was being too hard on them, but it was a lot on her.

"Yeah, but I want to know what you are doing. I'm sorry for being hard on you two, I just want you both to soar and to be anything you want to be. Having sex is a lot of responsibility.  You have to be ready for the consequences."

"We understand and we were just going out to dinner together as a group."

"Okay, I will most likely be home tonight."

"You and dad aren't going anywhere?"

"I'm not sure what exactly we are doing. It's a surprise that I'm sure I'll get out of him before the end of the day. She said before looking at the time.

"You two are going to be late."

"Oh , thanks."

They both got up and put their plates and silverware in the dishwasher.

"Have a good day and do great things." Miranda encouraged hugging them goodbye.

"Well it look like its just me and you. Are you done eating?"

"No, more strawberries please."

"You didn't eat the bananas. Eat 3 and you can have more strawberries." Miranda said negotiating. She knew she didn't like bananas, but she wanted her to get use to everything.

"Eat 2." Pru said holding up her fingers. Trying to compromise.

"Ok two." Miranda said holding up her fingers as well.

"One." Pru changed.

"No two." She challenged the two year old.

Pru picked up the two pieces and stuffed them in her mouth eyeing Miranda.

"That is not ladylike, do not stuff your mouth. One at a time"

After she was done eating Miranda took Pru out the highchair and took her a bath. She put her Valentine’s day outfit on and smiled as she danced around. It was a white dress with red hearts, that had black checkerboard designs on them. She put her on black leggings, white socks, and black boots.

She styled her hair into two buns and put red bows in front of them.

"And we are all done. You ready for daycare?"

"Yes, I play with Ali."

"You like playing with Alison huh?"

"Yeah, and Asia. Asia count to 10 but I count to 20."

"You can, why don't you help her count to 20. Let's get our coats on."

Miranda packed her diaper bag and grabbed her purse. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed both of their lunch boxes.

It didn't take her long to get her scrapped in and on the way to work.

When she pulled up Schmitt and Nico were walking up. She flagged them down and got them to carry the box of valentines day treats to the daycare.

"Really Miranda?" Teddy said walking into the daycare behind her.

Miranda smirked before saying "what?"

"You made gifts. I just bought candy that come with the little cards."

"I just made something simple." She said sheepishly.

"Simple my... you know what." Teddy said looking around at the kids.

Miranda waved her off and squatted down to Pru's level.

"Bye bye, sweetie give me a kiss."

Pru kissed her cheek before saying "mwuah."

"I love you."

"I love you."

"Altman you want to scrub in on something together, it's valentines day something gruesome is bound to happen."

"I'm in." Teddy said walking out with her.

Leaving the surgery Miranda looked up seeing her husband walking in front of her.

"Hey what are you doing here?" She asked licking her lips. She loved to see him in his uniform.

"Aww you bought me flowers, ooh and a cupcake?" She awed extending her hands.

"Uh no, these are for Pru." Ben said sheepishly.

Miranda scrunched her face up at him.

"So all I get is a text message?"

"You think I wouldn't do anything after 15 years of celebrating Valentine’s day together."

"It's been that long?"

"Oh you don't remember. 15 years ago I think your words were I love you so much Dr. Benjamin Warren, you are so cute, of course I'll go out on a date with you."

"I did not say that." Miranda giggled.

"Well what did you say?" Ben asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Ben we're at my place of work?" She said looking around.

"They know you're married Chief."

"Mmm I think I said you make me nervous, I like you and if you want to have dinner fine."

"I don't remember it like that." He laughed pecking her lips.

"Let me give this to Miss Pru and then I'll walk you to your office."

Miranda nodded before saying "this sharing you with another woman is going to take me some time to get use to."

She stood in the window and watched as Pru turned around excitedly at the call of her name. She smiled brightly and ran to hug him. She imagined he must have complimented her outfit because she started pulling at it and showing him the hearts on it.

"That was so sweet of you." Miranda acknowledged as he walked out of the room.

"She's special." Ben said sheepishly.

"That she is and spoiled. The boys gave her valentines day cards, candy, and a new bunny when she woke up this morning. They are catering to her a lot more. When I got up they were all eating breakfast. They put her in her high chair, cut up her fruits, and warmed up her pancakes. It was all sweet. I feel a lot better about this one, knowing they would help me with Pru while your at work." She explained rubbing her stomach.

Ben held her hand as they walk to her office and Miranda opened the door.

Her eyes glanced around the room and she gasped. She looked at all the bouquets of flowers and turned back to her husband with her lips poked out.

"These are all so beautiful." She said tearfully. "How many are there?"

"Guess."

"It's 15." Miranda smiled wiping her eyes as he nodded.

"They all mean something different. Calla lilies means attraction or beauty,
gardenias you're lovely, pink roses, grace, happiness, gentleness.
Gladiolus means strength, white roses new beginnings,
red roses love and desire,
red tulips declaration of love,
salvia forever mine,
daffodil also means new beginnings,
red chrysanthemum I love you,
heliotrope eternal love,
yellow tulips sunshine in your smile,
yarrow everlasting love and then more red roses." He explained pointing to each one as she stood in his embrace.

Miranda turned to face him and grabbed his chin with her fingers bringing him down to her. Ben put his hands on the back of her head and softly pressed his lips against hers. Miranda quickly leaned into his arms and returned the kiss with much more fever. She opened her mouth and allowed him to deepen their kiss. When she felt his tongue swipe against hers she moaned against his mouth. Ben continue kissing her as his hands went down to her ass, grabbing a handful.

Miranda quickly pushed him back, not wanting to start something at her work place and get interrupted.

"Thank you for this." She smiled wiping her pink lip-gloss off his face.

"You're so welcome." He smiled pecking her lips again.

"Ben I just wiped your face."

"There isn't any on your lips anymore."

"Open my blinds, so everyone can see how wonderful my husband is."

Ben did as told and opened her blinds and Miranda walked over and read the card that he had with all the flowers.

"When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. This Valentine’s Day I want to promise you that I am always going to keep that smile on your face bright and alive. Warm wishes on Valentine’s Day to my love. We have dinner reservations at 7."

"I'm excited. Where are we eating at?"

"Six seven."

"Yes, I have always wanted to go."

"I remember. I'm picking up Pru and taking her to Rosalind’s house."

"She agreed to watch her on valentines day? I thought she was seeing someone."

"They went out yesterday apparently, so she is free."

"Tell her I said thank you. When you go home to get her clothes, don't forget the extra shirt that goes up under her clothes, and her rubber ducky splash."

"Text me that, because I'm sure there is a longer list."

"I will."

"Alright. I wish I could stay longer, but I have to go. Your lunch should be here in 45 minutes."

"Ugh. You are the best." She sung pecking his lips.

"See you tonight."

Later that night Miranda slid her black dress on before doing her make up. She switched some things from her purse to her cheetah print clutch.

"Mom we are leaving." Tuck said walking into the room.

"Well don't you look nice." She cheesed at him in his blue button up and khaki pants.

"Thank you." He replied and she look past him to see Joey entering in.

"You look handsome as well." She complimented.

"You look beautiful." He told her and his eyes went to her stomach. Joey did his best to not make it noticeable, but clearly she was pregnant. Her stomach was showing defindly.

Miranda shifted under his gaze and grabbed a pillow sitting it in her lap.

"You both drive safe and have a good time. What time will you two becoming home?"

"Dad asked us to stay with Auntie Ros tonight and we are going to get there around 11.

Miranda smiled at the thought of a empty house tonight.

"Okay you both text the group chat, when you get there and then have your Aunt Rosalind text me as well."

"Okay."

"Do you need help with those?" Tuck asked seeing his mother trying to put her heels on

"Yes please." She laughed.

Tuck crouched down and did the straps on her heels.

"Which hole the last or second to the last."

"Put it on the last. I need some stability."

"Alright thank you." Miranda said standing up. "Let me walk you to the door."

Miranda walked the boys to the door and hugged them goodbye. She looked up as her husband pulled into the driveway and he talked to the boys for a second. She also noted that he handed them money.

"Hey baby." Ben smiled.

"Hey handsome." Miranda said grabbing his suit jacket.

Ben wrapped his arms around her waist as they stood in the door way.

"You ready?"

"Yes. Let me just go get my purse. "

He stood and waited for her to go grab it. When she came back he glanced over her frame and stopped at her stomach.

"Where did that come from?" Ben asked examining her body. He ran his hand across her belly admiring it.

"I know right. It just popped up over night. This morning when I woke up, I stood in the mirror and it was just there." She responded before they walked to the car.

He opened the door for her and she slid in buckling her seatbelt. Getting in he put the top down and Miranda leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Ben grabbed her hand and interlaced their fingers as he drove.

"We are here." Ben said pulling up so the valet could park their car.

"This place is beautiful and I love that it's on the water." Miranda said looking around.

They walked inside and waited to be seated.

"Reservations for Warren."

"Okay good evening Mr. And Mrs. Warren, correct me if I'm wrong."

"You are correct." Ben replied quickly. He didn't want his wife to question this woman.

"Okay right this way." She responded grabbing two menus.

She led them to a table right beside the water, it had a clear glass so you could see out. It was lit with candles, roses and champagne on ice in the center.

Miranda looked at the champagne longingly. She hadn't had a drink in months.

Ben pulled out Miranda's chair and she sat down. She looked at the perfect view of the water and Seattle’s largest mountain, mount Rainer.  It was absolutely stunning.

"This is really beautiful Ben Warren, thank you."

"Anything for you. My forever Valentine. " Ben replied.

Miranda smiled and thought about their 13 years of marriage. 15 years of valentines days. She thought about them breaking up for a little while and rekindling right before valentines day again. This man was her everything and her reason. She was proud to be his wife and the mother of his child. Plus their bonus children.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Us....I love you." Miranda said as her eyes watered. "These damn hormones." She sighed looking up at the ceiling.

"I love you too. The day I laid eyes on you we were in a surgery, you didn't even know I existed. You worked efficiently and effortlessly to save a mans life and I was intrigued. When it was over you pulled the mask off your face and I came face to face with the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Big brown eyes, button nose, freckles under your eyes and on your cheeks. You were smiling talking to a nurse on the way out. Beautiful smile, it lit up your whole face. I didn't know your name, but I knew I wanted to be back in a room with M. Bailey. The day, that the patient woke up on the table I actually switched with Knox, when I saw your name on the board. I spent days before that trying to figure out how to talk to you and what to say.

I would pass you in the hallway and lose my nerves because every conversation that you were having with someone else didn't seem so pleasant." He chuckled and Miranda laughed too but she was still crying hanging on to his every word.

"You blamed me when she woke up and you talked to me in a way that no woman has ever.
After running test to prove to you that I wasn't at fault and I watched you become vulnerable because you loved your job and cared about your patients. From that moment I wanted you even more, I wanted a woman who was going to be hard on me, go to war for me, but was also soft ,caring, and passionate about me.

Talking to you in the next surgery to fix the bleeding, I picked with you majority of the time because I wanted to talk to you and get you to talk back and even fuss, I just wanted a reaction from you. When I asked you if that was an apology after all of your excuses of why you yelled at me, you told me it was the closest thing I was going to get. I couldn't see your face because of the mask but I knew it held a toothy grin and the way your eyes lit up. I simply said to myself That's my wife. The woman who I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Benjamin Warren." Miranda awed. "That is so sweet. How come you never told me that?"

"My dream became a reality fairly quickly. I always think about that when I think of how long we have been together. I don't know why I'm just now telling you."

"Good evening, my name is Kevin and I'll be your waiter tonight. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"Can I have a safe sex on the beach and a glass of water." Miranda giggled.

"Virgin sex on the beach, glass of water and for you sir?" he asked.

"Pinot Gris."

"Okay, I will be right back with that."

Ben and Miranda looked at their menus scanning all the options.

"Do you know what you want to order?"

"I want seafood and a lot of different things because if I eat it tonight, the next time I will be able to eat some is in two weeks."

Ben nodded he wanted steak.

"Here you both are." The waitress said putting the glasses down. "Are we ready to order?"

"Crab cakes stuffed with shrimp, Burrata with crispy 'Nduja and gremolata."

"Filet mignon, garlic mashed potatoes, and asparagus."
Kevin wrote their orders down promising that it shouldn't take too long.

"We can tell the kids now about the baby. I know they know already." Miranda said seriously eating chips.

Ben swallowed hard did she just know or knows that he told them.

"What makes you say that?"

"Joey always stares at my stomach and helps  me with any and everything, and so does Tuck. He offered to strap my heels on earlier. "

"So how do you want to do it?"

"Dinner time, just tell them and play a game for the gender."

"Since when did my wife become creative?

"I've always been creative , just not romantic."

"You got better at that too." He winked.

"Well thank you for noticing." Miranda giggled before eating the bread that was at the table.

After getting their food they ate and talked a little more.

"Dessert for you two?" The waiter asked glancing between them.

"What do you recommend?" Miranda asked looking up at him.

Our signature desserts is the Bananageddon, a deconstructed Banana Cream Pie converted into an ice cream sundae.

"Okay, but what's in it?"

"It serves two or more, the dessert is made up of fresh bananas, pastry cream, pecan blondie crumbles, butter pecan ice cream, salty caramel sauce, candied pecans, white chocolate and whipped cream."

"That’s sounds good. I will have that? What are you getting?"

"Miranda it said two or more."

"I am the two or more." she laughed.

"Don't eat it all because I want to taste it. I'll have the strawberry shortcake."

"Ok, I will be right back with that."

Indeed it didn't take him long to come back with their desserts and Miranda and Ben shared with each other.

"Ben this was perfect. I had a great time and I miss doing this." Miranda said grasping his hand as he pulled into their drive way

"I miss this too." Ben smiled before pecking her lips. Miranda sighed happily as she deepen the kiss placing both of her hands on the sides of his face.

Ben broke their kiss when they needed to pause for a breath. He then got out of the car and walked around to open her door and held her hands as they walked to their front door before going inside.

Miranda followed Ben into their bedroom and she could already feel the chills of excitement and anticipation of having sex with her husband.

She sat on the bed and watched as Ben bent down and helped undo the straps of her heels before taking them off. Ben looked at her pretty toes before traveling up her smooth legs, he rubbed them up and down softly, just appreciating the smooth and softness of them. Ben loved nothing more than when she would take these same legs and rub them against him at night in bed, or the feel of them wrapped around his waist, or when he placed them up and on his shoulders.

He took his gaze off her legs and traveled the up her body, stopping at her stomach.

Ben rubbed his big hands over her belly studying it and appreciating it. The love of his life was growing a life that their love made and he was more than over joyed. Ben looked up and connected eyes with Miranda and he immediately bit his lip. His wife's eyes held a pleading look and he knew she wanted to make love right now and the look only made pleasing tingle course through his body, swirling in his stomach.

"Take your dress off." Ben demanded

Miranda shivered at his command and moved her hands down to the bottom of her dress. Pulling it up over her body and he helped her get it over her head. He exhaled staring at her bra and panty set, she was adorned in hot pink. He quickly undid her bra and licked his lips at her engorged breast.

Ben stepped back and admired his wife's naked frame. Her breast were bigger and so was her belly. They didn't get this far in the last pregnancy.

"Your beautiful." He whispered.

He rubbed Miranda's breasts and then rubbed his thumbs across her puckered nipples. He pinched them softly, then hard. He then leaned down and sucked on her nipple, still caressing the other one. Miranda moaned loudly and grabbed his hand, pulling it off her breast. She brought his hand down to her center signaling what she wanted.

Feeling her wetness Ben groaned against her breast. He moved her panties to the side and rubbed his fingers against her clit.

"Yes, Ben." Miranda moaned leaning back fully against the bed.

Ben pulled his hand back and released her breast. She opened her eyes to see why he stopped and looked to see her husband drop to his knees.

Miranda licked her lips and felt wetness dripping at what was about to occur.

Pulling her panties down he moved her legs to his shoulders and dove right in. Licking her creases and folds he spread her wide, sucking her clit. He repeatedly switched from her folds to her clit as he licked and sucked it into his mouth. Then he eased a finger into her wet, hot, core.

"Jesus." Ben murmured against her core as he licked. She always tasted so good.

Miranda moaned in pleasure as she lifted her hips trying to get more of his tongue and finger. She moaned again louder because he added another finger and sucked her clit harder.

"Oh God." Miranda moaned as she felt an orgasm making its way up her spine. She grabbed his head, pressing him into her harder.

"Damn Benjamin." She screamed as her orgasm overtook her powerfully. She laid back against the bed heaving, but Ben continued licking away.

Ben came up licking her juices off his lips and fingers.

"You are my favorite dessert." Ben stated seriously.

Ben kissed his way back up her body to her face as he slowly kissed her lips.

She stared into his eyes wrapping her arm around his neck pulling him close, and kissed him deeply tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

Miranda sat up onto her knees and helped him unbutton his shirt pulling it off as well as his pants. She quickly looked down at his black boxers with the print of his thick erection.

She put her hand at the waist band and pulled it down. Eyeing his penis, she pushed him on the bed and she slowly got on top of him straddling his waist.

Miranda leaned down and kissed him, pushing her tongue in his mouth.

"Why is my wife so fucking sexy." Ben said rubbing her breast as she lowered herself onto his thick penis.

"God yessss." she panted, feeling him stretching her opening sliding deeper. Ben grabbed her ass, his fingers digging into her cheeks as she started grinding against him.

Miranda bit her lip and placed one hand on his lower stomach and another on his thigh as she rode him harder and faster. The room was soon filled with her moans, his grunts, and the sound of her wet pussy as she moved.

Ben pulled her forward and Miranda placed her hands on both sides of his head, throwing herself back onto his dick. His face was pressed tightly against her breast as she moved.

"Fuck Miranda." Ben grunted biting her breast surely leaving teeth marks. It was something about his wife when she was on top, she always took charge and it was her show. She set the pace and fucked him how she wanted to.

They both panted as their sounds grew louder. Ben sucked, licked, and nipped at her nipples, pressing kisses to them

Miranda moaned continuously as she moved on him. With each thrust she moved she could filled him grazing her g spot.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Miranda gasped, feeling her core contracting hard around his member.

"Me too." Ben stuttered, his breathing ragged. He slipped his hands down to her hips and gripped her waist hard, slamming her into him.

"Ooo shit." Miranda yelled putting her hand on his shoulder. "Oh fuck, please don't stop… just… don't stop!"

Miranda started to convulse as she shook on top of him. She shrieked as she came digging her nails in his shoulder and one pushing against the headboard.

Ben continuously moved her on him and suddenly grunted, digging his fingers into her ass cheeks.

She felt the hotness deep inside her vagina as he exploded. Miranda whimpered as a second wave of pleasure rolled through her. She slammed her body down hard on Ben at the feeling before laying limply against him.

Miranda kissed him hard and pulled him close wrapping her arms around his neck.  Miranda and Ben stayed there wrapped up together as she laid her head on his shoulder, both still delirious from their intense climax.

"Happy valentines day my love."

"Happy valentines day to you too Benjamin.