Sex With You

Melissa sets up a space at a secluded restaurant.

Joe, "What you trying to do? Seduce me

Joe, "What you trying to do? Seduce me."
Melissa, "Maybe. But this is just my way of saying thank you. And I got a gift for you but we'll get to that later. And I want you to really enjoy this. I paid for it all myself and decorated."
Joe, "Girl I don't do romance. I don't even waste time getting numbers. Whatever woman I want we just getting straight to sex and if I see her again out and about, cool and if I don't thats cool too."
Melissa, "Well do it this time for your house guess."
Joe, "I'm here."
Melissa offers Joe a chocolate covered Strawberry, "Bite." Joe shakes his head no. Melissa walks over straddling his lap and offers him the Strawberry again and this time he bites it.
Joe, "Get off me."
Melissa, "No. I want to take advantage of this time to romance you while I can."
Before Joe can respond Melissa kisses him. And he respond kissing her back and gripping her ass through her tight red dress.
Joe, "Why you trying to romance me so hard? This ain't one of those situations where groupie wants a Burkin is it?"
Melissa, "Do I look like someone's groupie?"
Joe, "Get off me."
Melissa, "Don't want me? Fine. I'll keep it to myself."
Before Melissa can move from in front of him, Joe lifts her up onto the table knocking some decor over and off kissing Melissa.
Melissa, "Our room is ready."

Once getting to their room Joe doesn't hesitate inserting himself into Melissa making her gasp and grip the sheets.

Melissa, "OH GOSH!" Joe pushes into her more, "You feel so good

Melissa, "OH GOSH!" Joe pushes into her more, "You feel so good."
Melissa, "AGHHH! You're so biggg!!!" He picks up the pace while putting one of her legs over his shoulder. She keeps antagonizing him with moans and screams. He bends her over to all fours then thrust inside of her while ripping open he dress and caressing her C cup breast as he speeds up and she begins to moan like crazy. As she cums on him length he doesn't slow up, he speeds on taking one hand off her lower back and starts playing with her clit as he buries himself so deep in her. At this point his his balls was touching her clit and hitting against her ass. Melissa, "OH MY GOSH FUCK!!!! OH YES FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK!!!"
Joe, "Cum for me!" He speeds up making her dig into the sheets. He dips her back even more making her grabs onto the sheets for mercy but he doesn't let up. She cums for him screaming as he slaps her backside making her cheeks turn red.
She collapses onto the bed.
Joe, "You wanted to fuck me so bad? Baby girl we're not done."
She looks up at him seeing her juices cover his abs area and she licks her lips antagonizing him. He grabs her onto all four as he stood in front of her making her yelp and he shoves his dick into her mouth making her gag. She begins her own rhythm taking his dick down. She swirled around the head, surping then seeing how far she can take him down bobbing her head making him throw his head back in ecstasy.

He grips the back of her head making her take more of him into her mouth making her moan

He grips the back of her head making her take more of him into her mouth making her moan. She reaches on hand down playing with her clit making her moan even more. She then starts sucking his balls and licking both giving his set fair treatment. She makes her tongue back up his dick and suck.
Joe, "AGHHH FUCK BABY GIRL! DAMN!" He releases inside her mouth and she swallows it all down. He bends down kissing her lips while caressing her breast. They sexed another round until she came and squirted on his chest and he released once again.

Melissa slept until 12:00PM the next day