Joseph Reigns

Lying in his bunk he looks up with every emotion from revenge to laughter as he played everything over I his head. Only tomorrow he thought. It was time to get snack and the security guard slid him extra chocolate pudding.
Back to IR2 Melissa awaits. Joe enters.
Joe, "The police waiting on the criminal, how ironic."
Melissa, "Listen I don't want to fight with you. I just want us to be clear that I had a job to do."
Joe, "I don't think it's in a cop's description on any assignment to have sex with the criminal. But I'll let that go. You could have been a real bitch and told me you were coming for me. I would have welcomed you with open arms, accepting your challenge. And I would have proven to your face, in your own city, that I can out run and outsmart you. But like I said Agent Sullivan, mark it. Now are we done?"
Melissa, "No. Ramen Velasquez been here for 12 years and had 2 more years to go but you show up, he comes up dead. There's no record shown of mental issues."
Joe, "Something's wrong with him in the head if he got 14 years in prison. What are you getting at Agent Sullivan? See what I mean? Just say what you're accusing me of, I know you killed Ramen."
Melissa, "Just asking."
Joe, "No just accusing in a polite way. See asking someone something means there's not a fiber in your body or tone that believes a person did it, you're just simply asking because you want to know. But how your tone and body language reads, you're asking in a way that you believe that I did, making me guilty for the charge. So Agent Sullivan, are you accusing me of murdering Ramen Velasquez?"
Melissa, "Just asking Ro--I mean Joe."
Joe, "I'm sorry. People that cuff don't call me by my first name. Mr. Reigns will do Agent Sullivan. Now maybe I did kill Ramen, then maybe I didn't. What kind of idiots puts a criminal in a cell with another criminal, who's proven good behavior, knowing I'm dangerous and possibly armed. Your men didn't check me thoroughly. So that's yall dumbass mistake. And I plead the fifth."
Melissa, "I really can't believe the asshole you're being."
Joe, "And I really can't believe the little whore you were being on duty. Whore of the Law, I like it."
Melissa snatches Joe by his collar.
Joe, "Easy Agent Sullivan. This is not good for your career. If I would have still been screwing you or decided to go out with you, would you still arrested me? (Rubs down into her shirt) come on baby girl you can be honest with me. I know I still make you weak to your knees." Joe rises up from the seat kissing Melissa lips and she gives in kissing him back. A headed makeout session end with both of them shirtless and her lipstick on the neck of his jumpsuit."
Joe ends it and leaves Melisss in the Interrogation Room by herself.

The next day...
Joe was at the front just as his lawyer left. He handed a rookie cop $5,000 and an envelope.
An hour later...
Guards, "1832 INMATE MISSING! LUIS MARTINEZ & JOSEPH REIGNS MISSING!"
Agent Josh, "THEY ESCAPED!"
After three hours after escaping, the rookie cop pulls out small tapes then does as he was paid to do connect all the screens inside the cell activity room, all officers offices, send it to the departments and bureaus and it to appear on every screen in the prison. The cop presses play and it's video evidence of Melissa with Joe and them have sex numerous times with different dates and times with audio."
Captain Davenport calls Melissa to the office. As Melissa was so ashamed and humiliated as everyone looked on the screens, Captain laid into her. A package comes to Captain Davenport's door. He opens it and it's Melissa's panties from Joe. The envelope, "PAYBACK CAN BE A WET BITCH SOMETIMES. AND THAT'S NOT ALL."
Ten minutes later, all the information from the computer systems starts erasing and the only left was the videos of Melissa. Then two more minutes later all of the prison cells were electronically unlocked and they ran crazy. Melissa ran into her office to find it flooding out a printer printing out naked photos of her sleeping with Joe and written on the prisons bulletin board, "TRY AGAIN BITCHES! YALL JUST MISSED ME!" The Bureau was calling and the police departments were calling as well due to their system being erased and crashing.

A week later...
Melissa was sentenced to two years in prison and fired from law enforcement. She could never practice law again.