Kiss & Tell

For a week straight Joe have had Melissa draw in his competition so he can take over their territory or rob and kill them. Joe counted a bed full of money as Melissa buttoned her shirt back up.
Joe, "$600,000 on this bed. How much did you count in those duffle bags?"
Melissa, "250,000."
Joe, "All of that $250,000 better be there when I go to check."
Melissa, "I'm not going to steal from you."
Joe, "How nice of you. Leave my money but try to steal my time from my life." Melissa, "DAMMIT JOE. I'M TIRED OF HEARING THIS EVERY DAY. I FEEL BAD BUT YOU'RE HERE. YOU'RE FREE."
Joe laughs, "Yes. I am. No thanks to you."
Melissa, "I went to prison and was treated horribly because I was a cop."
Joe, "Wanna cookie?"
Melissa, "Hell yes" Give it to me!"
Joe, "Naw. I'll buy Rhino a few things. He's about to be my new killer dog."
Melissa, "Don't do that to him Joe."
Joe, "Get your damn hands off me! Stop touching me!"
Melissa bites her lip and starts unbuttoned her shirt, "Why? Because it turns you on?" She reveals her black bra then steps out of her black pants revealing her black panties. "Do you still want me?"
Joe, "I don't care about you."
Melissa, "And maybe that's my problem. I care about you but I'm sick of being in rollercoster of pain with you. And maybe it's about time I show my hurt."
Joe, "What pain do you have? None! You were entitled from the very beginning. The girl I met wasn't a cop doing her job. You stepped to me looking for something and you found it. And the only reason why I went away on cuffs is because I cut off our personal relationship and didn't desire to pursue one. Admit it. For once in your life, let you be the first person to admit how you betrayed me. Be the first in my whole entire life to admit it."
Melissa, "So this is about punishing me but this is also you making an example out of me. I'm not responsible for the people that hurt you previously and I'm sorry that you're still hurting. But this isn't it."
Joe, "Don't try and fix me. This is my life. Hell I love my wife. I don't want to be on the right-side of the Law. Screw the law. Innocent people die because of the Law and we're left to protect ourselves. Before you die, do something to honor one's hurt by your former judicial system."
Melissa, "What?"
Joe, "There are five cops that I need dead and I believe I found someone for the job."
Melissa, "I can't."
Joe, "Oh baby girl, you will."
Melissa, "I can't. What about their families and---
Joe, "SO WHAT?! I SUFFERED WITHOUT A FAMILY!"
Melissa, "Joe please. I can't."
Joe, "You will. And all you have to do is deliver a package to them."
Melissa shakes her head and Joe pulls out a gun putting it to Melissa's head.
Joe takes the safety off, "It's either them or you. Move!"

Joe takes Melissa back down to the basement dressing her with a bomb underneath her clothes. Melissa tries fighting him. Joe starts choking her. She stabs him in the leg and starts heading for the door. As soon as she can open it she was kicked in the face by Gwina. Melissa gets up. Joe snatches theknife out of his thigh then goes for Melissa.
He backhand her, making her fly and land through a table, snapping it in half.

3 Hours Later...
Melissa wakes up to a bucket of water being thrown on her.
She wakes up to a clip of bullets and Joe with a gun in his hand.
Joe, "They say bullets don't have a name on it. How about we start labeling them."
Melissa, "What?! Joe, I know that--- (Joe gives her killer eyes) I mean as I was getting to know I understood that you were killing and taking for money but this time it seems like revenge."
Joe, "You damn right! Starting with those cops that killed my parents then the woman that drugged and raped me when I was 15, some more in between then your Mayor Davenport, your uncle I mean dad. And then you."
Melissa, "My uncle is my uncle!"
Joe, "No. Your uncle is your father. He raped your mother. And I know you had a miscarriage at 16 and that's because your uncle raped you and he made you spend all this time thinking it was some guy at school that raped you and drugged you. I paid your uncle/dad $10million to spill his guts and he did. And now I want my money back. And you're going to do that. Don't you want revenge. It feels so good."
Melissa, "He wouldn't. He--he--he---
Joe, "He didn't come see you, did he? As a matter of fact, he didn't ask about you when I told him I was out to kill you. Hell he told me give me $2.5million plus the $10million and I could have. So in a nutshell he raped your mother, raped you, impregnated you, you miscarriaged then he sold you. Do it Melissa. Get revenge."
Melissa couldn't hold the tears, she just let loose.
Joe pulls her in, comforting her, "I'm always on your side. And you can start with that revenge by fighting Yasmine. I know you hate her. She tried to take what's yours. So handle her!"

Is he for real on Melissa's side?
Is the revenge worth it?
What would you do?
What will Melissa do?
What's the next move?