30

The girls and I made it back home, Stassie and Claudia left before Madison, Maggie and I to set up the party at home

"Guests will be here at eight, we just have a few more things to set up." Claudia said as we walked into the house.

I walked upstairs to fix my makeup, I slid my phone in my pocket of my dress and set my bag down inside my drawer. We have guests over and I don't plan on having anything getting stolen from my room.

I slid on my heels and walked out of my bedroom, I closed the door and headed downstairs.

My phone rang and Jacks name flashed across the screen.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hi baby." He said. He was slurring his words.

"Getting drunk already huh?" I laughed and sat down at the bar.

"Sammy wanted to get a head start." He said and I heard laughter in the background.

"HELLO SOON TO BE BRIDE." Sammy yelled into the phone.

I winced at how loud he is, "hi Sammy." I giggled.

"I miss you baby." Jack mumbled.

"I miss you more Jack." I said.

Sammy and guys mocked us

"I love you baby." Sammy said.

"I love you fiancé." Derek snickered.

"You guys are so annoying." I groaned.

"We will take care of your fiancé. You'll see him tomorrow." Sammy said into the phone.

"Bye baby." Jack said.

I said bye and hung up, "it's seven-thirty." Claudia said and set a drink in front of me.

"Are you ready bride to be." She asked me.

"Ready." I smiled at Claudia.

"Can we talk." I asked.

Claudia and I had a fall out, after that girls trip, after Claudia and I had that fling; everything went downhill.

"Sure, what's up?" she asked and sat down next to me.

"I wanted to talk to about us, are you okay with me starting this new chapter with Jack. I know we got off on the wrong foot after the girls tri-

"Avery, I love you and you're my best friend, all I want is for you to be happy with Jack. If he makes you happy then I'm happy for you." She rest her hand on my hand and smiled at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive." She held out her arms.

I stood up and we hugged, "I love you too." I whispered in her ear.

I gave her a goodbye kiss and she kissed me back, "what was that for?" She asked me.

"A farewell kiss, I'm sorry that our story didn't get to start but you're my best friend, but this was more of a I'm sorry kiss." I said and pushed her hair back.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and we stood there for a good minute or two in each other's arms.

"What's going on here?" the girls walked in from outback.

"Just saying sorry." We pulled away.

"I just want to say, I love you girls with my whole heart. Thank you for being here for me, for being in my life. I can't thank you all enough for being a huge part of my life." I said to my girls.

They walked over to me and we all hugged.

"We love you too Avery Johnson." Madison smiled at me.

I smiled at my girls and we went to go set up the party.

It's seven fifty and people started to arrive at the house, the boys are also having a bachelor party and having a house party at Sammy's.

We opened the front door and people started piling into the house, music blasting.

"Welcome guys." I greeted everyone who walked through the front door.

"Congrats on your engagement Avery." Cameron greeted me.

"Thank you Cameron." I hugged her.

She disappeared into the crowd. "Avery, you want a drink." Someone asked me.

I turned around to see Jack standing before me, "what are you doing here?" I gasped.

"I miss you." He grinned down at me.

"Jack, we're suppose to be separate until wedding day." I furrowed my brows at him. Confused at how my fiancé is standing before me.

"I missed you." He wrapped his arms around my waist, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I miss you too Jack." I whispered in his ear.

"The bride and groom." Sammy walked in with shot glasses.

Everyone gathered in the room with us and we all cheered, "cheers to Jack and Avery." We held up our shot glasses, cheered and took a shot of Sammy's mystery drink.

"Sam what is this." My face scrunched up. It burned the back of my throat.

"It's a mystery mix." He smirked and disappeared.

"He is trying to get us drunk." Jack gasped and laughed afterwards.

"Sammy is evil." I mentally slapped myself.

I walked to the cooler and grabbed two Coronas, I popped them open and handed Jack one.

"Thank you baby." He said.

I took a sip of my corona and set it on the counter, I pulled Jack towards me by the helm of his shirt and roughly kissed his lips.

He pulled away, "what was that for?" He asked me.

"I can't wait to marry you." I bit my lip and looked up at him.

He backed me against the bar and I resume our kiss, "I love you baby." He said.

My hands tangled in his hair as he trapped me against the bar. People around us were cheering and Sammy was aiming the spotlight on us.

"GO JACK AND AVERY." He stood on the couch and yelled.

Sammy is drunk, we pulled away and I giggled. "Let's go enjoy the party babe." He lingered his hand in my mine.

We grabbed our beers and walked to the living room. I sat down on the couch and Jack sat down next to me. I threw my legs over his and we watch as Sammy  took endless shots and make-outs from the girls surrounding him.

"Sammy is a mess." I said and chuckled.

"Let him have fun." Jack laughed.

@jackgilinsky tomorrow❤️

tagged @averyjohnson

liked by @jvck.j @cameronxo @chelseatate and 90.6k others.