31

I woke up with a huge hangover, I opened my eyes to see my friends standing before me with hair stylers, make up people and other wedding appointments in my room.

"What time is it?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"It's eight in the morning and you need to be at the altar at five pm." Claudia grinned at me.

"GET YOUR ASS UP SO WE CAN GET YOU READY." Madison pulled my legs and my body slid off the bed.

She caught me before I fell on my ass, "we'll be downstairs and we picked out your clothes for the day." Madison pointed to the clothes laid out on my bed.

The girls walked out and I walked to my bathroom to get ready.

@averyjohnson forever♾❤️

tagged @jackgilinsky

liked by @jackgilinsky @jvck.j @sammywilk and 90k others

@jackgilinsky see you soon baby❤️
@sammywilk I'm so happy for you both oh my god❤️
@madisonbeer ARE YOU READY YET!??!??
@maggielindemann Cmon bride to be, COME DOWNSTAIRS!!

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at my friends being impatient. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to everything set up. We made hair and makeup appointments months ago.

Seven hours later, we finally finished getting ready; Madison disappeared upstairs to grab my wedding dress that they picked up this morning.

She came back downstairs with my dress and the heels for the dress. "You want to wear them now or wait until we get to the venue?" she asked me.

"I'll get tired if I walk in those." I scrunched my nose up and laughed.

"Okay, we don't have to be there until four but if you want to leave early to see if everything is-

"How about you and the girls go ahead and Avery and I will meet you there." Claudia stepped in while sipping her cup of coffee.

"Okay sure, we will bring your dress with us." Madison smiled at me. She grabbed my dress and heels from the hanger and they all walked out of the house, closing the door behind them.

"Why aren't we leaving with them?" I asked Claudia.

"We are going to have lunch before heading to the venue." She said and grinned.

She grabbed her phone and purse and I followed behind her.

I picked up my purse along the way and we piled into her car.

"So why are we going to lunch?" I broke the awkward silence in the car.

"It's your last day as a single gal, and also after the wedding.. you and I won't see each other." She said and stared straight ahead.

"What do you mean by that?" I furrowed my brows.

"I'm getting married also, and my fiancé and I are planning on moving out of California." She suddenly said.