𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

——————————————————————————

cecilia goes to pick up the phone only for it to ring before she can dial his number. she held her breath. she hesitantly answers the phone.

hello?
oh god cecilia! i messed up, i really did. i need to talk to rory. please get her on the phone.
lane? oh um yeah sure hold on

"rory" cecilia yelled from upstairs. she heard footsteps come up the stairs. "what?" rory says confused. "it's your best friend, apparently she messed up" cecilia says.

"oh?" rory says as she grabs the phone. cecilia's took this as a sign for her to exited the room. she grabbed her book bag and book and headed to a different room.

she finally got settled and let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding. she was starting to have second thoughts.

'maybe this isn't a good idea' she thought.

she shook the thoughts out of her head and tried to ignore what she was feeling. she decided to read her book and do some homework.

she still thought about ethan.

——————————————————————————-

cecilia woke up with her book in her hand, she looked at the time and went to wake up rory.

"roar, come on wake up. mom will be here soon" cecilia says while she lightly shakes her sister awake. her sister groans. cecilia rolled her eyes, but starts to head downstairs.

"morning cecilia! would you like some breakfast? oh perhaps some tea?" emily says very excited. cecilia was taken a back on how energetic her grandma is and needed a second to wake up.

"um coffee please" she says with a small smile. she heads to the dining room and sees her grandpa reading the paper. "morning grandpa" she says, shooting a smile towards him.

he says morning back and she drinks her coffee and eats breakfast. she hears steps coming down the stairs.

"ah! good morning sunshine! would you like some coffee, or perhaps your cold breakfast? even though i woke you up 20 minutes ago" cecilia says obnoxiously.

rory just shoots a glare towards her sister.

the group ate breakfast and the girls looked at the time. there mom should be there by now.

"hey um roar?" cecilia says while looking her sister. "yeah?" rory answers back.

"do you just wanna catch the bus? the next one leaves in 10 minutes" cecilia informs her. rory says a quick sure and they leave.

———————————————————————————

the girls walk up to their front porch where they meet their mom.