the demise

not proof read and short. 

y/n pov

"who is it" liz mouthed to me from across the room. i shrugged shaking my head. the caller took a deep breath before talking. 

"we are hate to inform you this over the phone but your parents angela and mike have passed in a plane crash. im so sorry for your loss, there was no survivors"  it didnt feel real. they cant be can they. i dont feel anything. why dont i feel anything. 

lizzie noticing the numb look on my face walks over to me with a tilted expression. "ill let you process it dear, your local police will contact you within the next 48 hours" with that she politely ended the call. 

i stopped breathing. i couldnt breathe. a single tear rolled down my check as i looked down at my lap but i still didnt feel anything  i woudlnt say i was sad but i also wasnt happy about the news i guess. i dont know. i started to get lightheaded and took a sharp breath. 

"who was it" lizzie asked as she couldnt see my face. "hey honey look at me" she lifted my head with her fingers on my chin. i had the type choaking you would have when you were going to throw up but instead it was me trying to get air in. its like it was trapped in my throat.  my eyes started going red and watering as lizzie was trying her best to help be breathe. 

she blew on my face gently like she did in the grocery store but this time it wasnt working. she called the help button beside my bed as she kept trying everything she knew thats worked before. 

but nothing was working. she pulled me into her chest giving me a tight head whispering sweet nothings in my ear. i got gasps of breath in but it still wasnt enough. 

nurses came in and we had to break the hug as they put this mask over my head. i really didnt like hospitals. they really scare me. i started to feel sleepy but i could breathe. i was laid back in bed as my head drifted to the side where lizzie was. 

lizzies pov

nothing was working, why is nothing working. 

i call for the nurses maybe they had something that could help her surely they would its a hospital. "your okay sweetheat, try to breathe for me yeah? listen to my breathing" i panicked holding her head close to my chest

1 0    m i n u t e s   l a t e r 

after a general checkup it was left to just me and y/n again. they told us y/n was getting discharged the day after tomorrow so we were thankful for that. against the nurses suggestion y/n laid in my arms again. 

her head just bellow my chest her casted shoulder out on the bed beside us. i gently scratched her scalp laying my head back on the pillow behind me. the nurses gave her something so shes out cold now and i can feel her breathing slowly against me. i didnt even know what happened. 

i wanted to open her phone to see who called her hoping to god it wasnt her parents. but that would be invading her privacy so ill let her tell me in her own time. grabbing the tv remote next to me i turned on the tv that was in this hospital room and the first channel was the news. 

"-a passenger list was just released to help find familes of victims from the recent plane crash flying from atlanta, georgia  to LA, flight 315. if you recognize any of these names on the screen please contact your local police department for more details. we are sorry for your loss" a screen then rolls over the screen like a credits after a movie and 2 names stick out more than others 

Aiden Andrews

Samara Cubs

Angela Y/l/n

Mike Y/l/n

Lila Cummings 

Harrison Gale 

its just a coincidence. right. but it all matches up. oh darling. not only her parents abuse and neglect through the years but now there're gone. shes experienced to much at a young age, she doesnt deserve this. no one does its horrible. i couldnt even imagine loosing my parents let alone when i was a kid. 

i wrapped my arms around her a little tighter as i was so mad all these things have happened. its no ones fault of course. well other than the now dead parentals. 

too soon?

a/n

i know its short but as the great gale weathers once said "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING WRITE" - scream 4