T W O

Still Not Having A Good Morning

The throbbing pain of the wounds on my belly and neck are what brough me back to consiousness. The events of before had me snapping open my eyes, and i was shocked to find i was not in my home. Or even in my territory.

The last i remember, i was in the middle of the battle between my pack and Alpha Blake's pack. I remember being pinned to the ground by Alpha Blake, then blackness.

He had knocked me out. The throbbing in my head proved it.

I looked around my surroundings. I had no idea where i was, just that i was in a forest and i could hear a waterfall near by.

Then i spotted him.

Alpha Blake was sitting under a tree, twirling a very large and very sharp knife in his hands. He looked up and smirked at me. His eyes were cold and empty of any emotion.

He stood up and started to walk towards me, still twirling the knife in his hands. Even though it was obvious to me what our fate was by the look un his eyes and the way we were tied up, my wolf still clung on to the hope that he wanted us. This hope was crushed when as soon as he spoke to us.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. Alice Carter." His voice was as hard and cold as stone, but it was still like music to our ears.

"I'm sure by now that you know what I am to you, but just to make sure let me make things extra clear for you. We are suppost to be mates. Fate brought us together to love and cherish one another and all that bullshit. But do you know what i think about mates?"

I shook my head, too terrified to speak.

"I think they are weak, they make strong people weak. I will not be weak. But to not be weak, means i cant have a pesky mate following me around everywhere."

"Then why am i here?" I dared to ask, "why not just leave me in my old pack and never see me again?"

"Because, little mate, the mate pull would be too strong, and so still i would be weak, so..."

He paused, as if he was fighting with his wolf.

"I, Blake Scarhill, reject you, Alice Carter, from being my mate. Hear my words, Moon Goddess, and seperate us from each other for all ereternity."

I gasped as i felt a pang in my chest, as if half of my heart was being ripped away.
So this is what it's like to be rejected, I thought. The pain in my chest intensified, then suddenly stopped, and I was left in a shaking heap on the wet grass.

Even Blake looked slightly shaken up, but he quickly recovered himself.
And came at me with the knife.

The pain in my stomach was excruitiating. I felt the sharp blade tear through my flesh as if it was slicing through butter. I had lost a lot of blood from my earlier battle wounds, sp this just made me even weaker.

I shut my eyes, hoping to die.

No. We are strong. I will save us.
My wolf told me from the back of my mind, sending a new derermination through me. But it was not enough to give me enough energy to move.

Then suddenly i felt i was being dragged, and the roar of the waterfall got louder and louder, until it sounded as if we were right at the top of it. Then we stopped.

My stomach clenched. I knew what was coming next.

And then he threw me over the edge.
-------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys, next chapter will be out in a few days time probably tomorrow or the day after it depends. Anyway hope u guys are enjoying so far, and are looking forward to the next few chapters to find out Alice's fate after she was thrown over the waterfall...
Anyway until the next chapter, See ya.

~Moll Wolf