Home

I ran inside and pack my things. I needed to get out I need to be alone. I have hundreds of miss calls from everyone.

In this moment I could careless who was calling me.

I seen the little vase in the corner of my eye." I can never forget about you..I miss you Zesus."

I grabbed my wallet and left.

Jack pov:
I ran inside checking everywhere everything was gone..her clothes, her shoes, her purse..Zesus.

Everyone was calling me and I didn't know what to say because all I really knew is I just lost my wife..

I got an idea track my iPhone is on I can track her down!

I went on the app and it was turn off "of course." Next I tried find my friend turned off.

I sat on bed and just cried I felt lonely..empty.

Lily's pov:

"what am I doing?"I talked to what was left of Zesus in an empty parking lot.

"I just want things to be like they where 4 months ago..happy."I cried.

"I want this to work out but I'm tired of trying."I leaned my head on the starring wheel.

"I have to face him im not going down with out trying."I turned my car on and headed home.

...

I walked into a trash house the couch cushions were flipped over there was glass spilled everywhere a hole in the wall.

"Jack?are you in here"I called out.

I went into our room and found Jack sitting in the closet floor.

"Jack a-are you ok."I bent down next to him.

"I'm fine my wife left me I'm having a kid I probably won't meet and I'm slowly failing in life."he laughed "hey you look a lot like my wife she's very pretty I love her so much but I never showed it to her."he slurred most of his words his breath smelled like alcohol.

"It's me silly I'm your wife."I smiled.

"Lily?"suddenly he looks better.

"Jack- oh my god are you ok?"I looked at the huge gash in his hand.

"I'm perfect."he looked into my eyes.

"Come here lets go into the bathroom."he sat on the counter as I cleaned up his wound.

"I'm sorry lily I don't want this I don't want us fighting I don't want this house if I can't share it with you."he never took his eyes off of me.

"I want this baby to grow up in a good home I'll be the husband you want me to be ill be the husband I was.."he paused."please give me another chance."

"Jack i know I'm pushy and that I get mad a lot too but this drinking has to go your anger it's not good for you."I looked into his eyes and I remembered why i fell in love with him in the first place.

"Yes..yes!anything for you I promise I'll treat you the way your meant to be treated I love you lily and I promise this will be a better beginning."we leaned our foreheads in and just enjoy this couple of minutes by ourselves.

"I love you Jack."I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you baby girl."