Meeting, Greeting, and Screaming | J. Laurens (OC)

A/n:

This is a requested John Laurens at the place to be x an OC, and I am also gonna be adding my OC, Abi, sorry if u don't enjoy this Daisy_thecat the rest of u hope u enjoy :) Btw the OC is named Izzy

John's POV~

"John trust me, she won't hurt you...badly." Izzy remarked with a laugh.

"Izzy, I just I can't help being nervous about meeting your friend Abi (my OC)."

"Well you should be, she is the sassiest, boldest, unafraid of hurting feelings, friend I have and she is also," Izzy makes a half circle around her stomach.

"She's pregnant?"

"Yeah, nine months and she runs this bakery with her fiancé, and it's his birthday, I'm her friend so I'm invited and I asked if you could come and she said yes."

"Okay."

That was all I can manage to say to Izzy, I mean I know her friend is actually pretty young, she's only nineteen, runs a bakery, engaged, and nine months pregnant but personality wise, I am scared of her, I've heard stories of Abi and Izzy back when they were younger, and from that she is bold, sassy, smart, and from pictures pretty, but not like Izzy, so I am scared out of my wits for meeting this girl,

"John..."

"Yes Izzy..."

"Don't be scared of her, she's only like that when she doesn't like you, but I think she'll like you..."

I didn't answer I can't tell if she'll like me, or not but I'm completely dreading this no matter if we only have a five blocks left to get to the bakery,

"Izzy, please if your friend doesn't like me, will you still love me?"

"Of course dummy, I'll always love you."

"Good."

We had made it to the bakery called Laf's pastries, hmm the name seems familiar...well anyway we made inside and I see a bright colored room and a very pregnant woman, I guessed that was Abi, speed walking to Izzy and attempting to hug her but her belly kept her from doing so. As they embrace, Izzy had this smile that was so bright I should've brought my shades (I am laughing at myself) and her and Abi's laughter were attractive and genuine, I mean I've heard Izzy fake laugh all the time, but this was genuine unlike George Washington's teeth, then Abi offered Izzy to sit down till she noticed me.

"You must be John Laurens, with freckles and a drinking problem." She shook me hand with a tight grip.

"Yep that's me, and Izzy must have talked to you a lot about handsome ole me." I made Izzy blush at this, she has a blushing problem (stories are always better with peeps with blushing problem)

"Not as much as Abi talks about her baby and Lafayette." Izzy said

Abi was trying to shush her then I realized she just talked about my old college roommate,

"DID YOU JUST SAY LAFAYETTE?!?!"

"No."

"Yes." Abi and Izzy contradicted.

But oh my gosh it's been a year since I seen Lafayette, I mean I see that he's been busy, I mean a fiancé, a baby, and a bakery now that's busy if you ask me, but where is he?