Sit Down Hamilton! | S. Seabury

A/n:
This was requested by ViviT3115 and thank you for giving me requests. I hope you all enjoy this. P.S. I too, believe that Samuel needs more love.

/////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV~

I was taking a walk in town square when I saw an attractive man with shiny brown hair and a judge's cloak carrying a piece of paper. He stepped on the blocks; the border for the garden that had hydras in bloom.

"Hear ye! Hear ye! My name is Samuel Seabury and I present Free thoughts on the proceedings of the Continental Congress! Heed not the rabble who screamed revolution! They have not your interests at heart." I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. He's handsome. What he saying...or what I actually "heard" was what I believed. The poor man just wanted peace! Then I heard booing.

   "OH MY GOD TEAR THIS DUDE APART!!!" I turned around to see a group of five men. Four out of five of them were drunk while one just stood around. Like he didn't belong. I glared intently to the tall and muscular man with a bandana.

   "Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution! Don't let them lead you astray! This congress does not speak for me!"

"They're playing a dangerous game! I pray the king show you his mercy! For shame! For shame!" From the corner of my eye I saw a even shorter man than Samuel with thick black hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"Yo he'd have you unravel at the sounds of screams but the Revolution is coming! The have-nots are going to win this! It's hard to listen to you with a straight face!" The man was getting in Samuel's face.

"Chaos and bloodshed already haunt us-" That's it! I stepped upon the pavilion and confronted the man.

"And would you like to haunt us some more? This man just wants peace! Can't you understand that is what A LOT of us want!" I out worded the man and I left. I heard him snicker loyalist. I stepped back up on the pavilion

"Don't you EVER call me that! I just loathe the idea of war and bloodshed, since you stated has haunted us! Let's go!" I grab Samuel's arm and step down the pavilion.

"Hi I'm Y/n. I agree with what you said out there."

"T-thanks. I'm S-Samuel."

"I was thinking, maybe we can talk some more about peace. Would you like to go to a café with me?" I blushed as I regretted what I said. A woman shouldn't make the first move- "Y-you d-don't H-have t-t—"

"Actual, that would be nice." Samuel said as he gives me his arm. I wrap my arm his and we walk towards a café. I've finally found someone with the same beliefs.

A/n:
Sorry this was short, I hoped you enjoyed it! Please if you enjoyed, vote or request!

Bai my dreamers💫

~Abi