{neuf}

So here we are. I would like to thank everyone who has read matchbox war and would like to thank everyone who will read it.

Ellis Jameson actually came during a daydream. Of course, her name wasn't Ellis, but that's the name I gave her later on. She was originally supposed to be called Jannette but I decided against that in the end.

Matchbox War, the title, came from the fact that they met in the middle of the revolutionary war and also felt the sparks of love that did in fact, become a flame.

I killed Ellis, yes, but she lives on through the story that Eliza told and her children will tell. The reason behind why I killed her is because I felt like if I kept her alive, a sequel would've been something I wanted to do and when I planned her death, I realized that I didn't want to continue Ellis' story with her being alive. I dunno if that made any sense.

Aceline lives on to be a very outspoken woman and made sure everyone knew of how her mother was the strongest person every. As you've seen, she also has five children with her husband. She changed her name to Aceline de Lafayette Hurries

George also lives on and carries the de Lafayette name. I named him George to have some type of historical correctness in there. What doesn't follow history is him opening Lafayette's, his tailor shop. As you've seen, he has eight children with his wife.

And so with this author's note, I say goodbye to you and goodbye to Ellis and her story. Thank you, again, for reading and I'll see you in another book and another person's life.

I'll see you on the other side

-rea