Chapter ten...

I was sat in the park, watching Angel once again.

It had been, I think, 4 days and Henry is still leaving me alone. I love him but it is getting unbearable now... I know he cares but come on, just talk to me.

Watching as Angel gets a little too friendly with a black Labrador, I walk over quickly pulling her away from said dog.

I pull out her leash and clip her up again... damn horny dog.

Angel is a large dog, she's a mix of Newfoundland and poodle so she is a really fluffy and large dog. I love her but she never got spayed so she still gets heats.

It's a scary time for everyone involved...

I pull on her lead but she wont leave the lab alone... I'm going to look so stupid.

I jump, feeling a hand over mine. I look and see Matthew, a laugh playing on his lips. He grabs the lead and starts to pull Angel away, she looks at us and jumps to Matthew.

Knocking him down I watch as he struggles in getting her off, I laugh... I laugh hard.

Noticing Matthew had stopped moving, regardless of the large dog still on him, he was staring at me... oh god.

'Sorry.' I sign quickly and tug Angel off him. I help him up and watch as he straightens his suit.

"It's okay... how's home?"

'Pretty bad, he doesn't talk to me and the girls are still as bad.' I sign, pulling Angel even further away from the lab as he is pulled away by a rather distressed looking woman.

She looks up and sees Matthew, she says something frantically I light red dusting her cheeks. He says some thing back and then turns to me.

'Want to get out of here?' he signs, I ponder the thought for a moment but realise I have Angel... the horniest dog on the planet right now.

'But her.' I gestured to the panting dog now laying down at my feet.

"The office is animal friendly... don't worry about her." He spoke, taking one of my hands in his and dragging me away.

I happily welcomed the warmth of his larger hand around mine, I watched as some peoples heads turned in our direction as we passed. I suppose seeing one of the richest and most attractive men in the city walking, hand in hand, with a teenager holding a huge dog.

He rushed us through town stopping once for Angel to do her business, we made it to his office after a while and I watched as he held the door open, ushering us inside.

After stepping into the elevator a small ding indicates we made it to his floor, during the ride Matthew had removed his tie. The receptionist gave me a curious look as we walked into his office with the big dog trailing behind, she's thirsty I can tell.

'Water?' I signed to Matthew. He nodded and grabbed a glass pouring water into it, he handed it to me and I sat on the floor. He looked confused... oh he probably thought it was for me... oh well.

Angel rushed to me as I sat, she sat in front of me almost the same height as me. I moved the glass to her mouth and tipped it slightly, her tongue moved quickly into the glass and back into her mouth. Watching as she finished the cup I placed it onto the floor and cuddled into Angel's neck as she tried to sit on my lap. I laughed lightly and scratched her back watching Matthew from the corner of my, he looks happy.

After pushing the lump of fuzz off my lap I stood and moved to Matthew, he was sat in his big chair and I sat on the desk like I had the previous time. His pen ceased moving, instantly thinking I had done something I stopped swinging my legs, he looked up to me his eyes full of happiness and something else I couldn't place. He asked me how I was and I replied by signing.

"Why did you want to get out?"

'I can't handle all the questions.' I signed, grabbing a sheet of paper checking for any writing on it, luckily none.

I grabbed his pen and wrote on it.

'Something happened and it changed him, I don't know what it was. They kept asking me questions and I don't want to be here anymore, I'm done Matthew.'

As I handed the note to him my phone buzzed, I pulled it out and saw a text from Henry.

Speak of the devil.

Henry – Where are you?!?!

Me – I'm with Matthew

Henry – What the fuck man

Me – What!