Chapter 19: You should really go...

"You're cute", her finger trails along my bicep.
I removed her hand from me. "Ma'am, with all do respect, im happily in a relationship", i said hoping that she would leave. "Such a handsome man, I believe you....you shouldn't be at a bar alone being as sexy as you are, it's dangerous", she whispered.
I swallowed. "Ha, uh im waiting for a friend", i told her. "So that spot you're in is reserved", i began to say.
I thought to myself, good job jeff, you kept it together, and at the end of the day, i never cheated, but also still waiting for fucking norman.
I saw Norman stumble in moments later, "about fucking time Norman", i joked. "Sorry i was", he stopped talking hoping I would catch on without having to finish his sentence. "Oh okay, you were getting laid", i pat him on the back. "You should meet Emma's friend, her names Taytum, beautiful, funny, smart", i tell him. "I might take you up on that offer", he says. "Ma'am you can leave now, im sorry to disappoint", i point the way she came from. "Okay, but this Emma girl, she better be sucking you off when ever you please", she smirks. "Excuse me..", i gave her a straight face in return. "You should really go, before I call security", i told her. She looked at me with an i want to fuck you face and walked away. "What the fuck was that?", norman asked while sitting down. "She came up to me and touched my arm, so i stopped her..she just wanted to get in my pants", i said to him. "Fucking disgusting", i mumbled under my breath. "So you're really serious about this chick eh?", norman says to me while chewing on some peanuts. "Brother...you have no idea", i smiled. "She...she just gets me", i explain. "Have you met her parents yet?",he asked, "Yea..well her mom", i said. "How'd that go?", norman replied. I looked away and didn't answer. "Not so good im guessing?", he asked. 'Yup, but Emma's with her right now talking it over". I felt my pocket vibrate.

Emma: hey
                                                                                             Jeff: hey
Emma: shes gone
                                                                                             Jeff: how did everything go?
Emma: honestly. Way better than I anticipated
                                                                                      Jeff: thats good, ill be home soon xx
Emma: okay xx

I drove home from the bar, i only had one sip of the drink i ordered so im good. I knocked on Emma's door waiting for her to open it.

EMMAS POV:
I heard a knock, so i ran to the door and swung the door open. "Hey pretty lady", Jeff says as he walks into my apartment. "Hey", I kissed him. "So everything went fine?", he asked. "Amazing actually", i smiled. "Well i dont wanna say i told ya so....but....i told ya so", he chuckled. "Oh please", i laughed. "She apologized and wants to have dinner, myself, you, Colton, my dad and her", i looked at him waiting for a response. "Ugh yeah sure", he stutters. "Whats wrong?". "Your dad, if your mom had a problem...im sure your dad will...just as bad...maybe even worse", he looks away. "Jeff you'll be fine, if anything he will like you more than my mom, you both have quite a bit in common actually". "Hmm like what". "You'll just have to wait and see", I smile. "Is it that we're both old?, i bet it is", he gave me this serious face. "No jeff", i laughed. "But then again....you both do have differences", i pushed him onto the couch. His eyes widened. "What do u want", i teased him in a sexy voice. He was speechless...enjoying the he moment. "Use your words big man", i whispered in his ear. I straddled his lap. Jeff firmly grabbed my hips. I kissed him passionately, my tongue getting tangled with his, our lips pressing together. My mouth got closer to his ear, "i want you inside of me", i whispered and yanked his ear lightly with my teeth. I was grinding his lap making his member grow. "Shit baby", he groans. He lifted me off of him and took his pants off, then his boxers and sat back down. He grabbed my arm pulling me over to his fully erect cock. I quickly took my pants off and then my underwear. He lowered me onto himself slowly. I moved up and down, as he did. Synchronized movements.

*** I'll be gone for a few days, so no updates until i get back***
~S