Chapter 29: The Best, for the best

A WEEK LATER

JEFFS POV
Its Emma's birthday tomorrow, and I've been planning her present for a little while now. Ya..I said planning. We are going somewhere super special. Im so excited to tell her, but that's not the only surprise i have for her. I tried to act surprised when she mentioned her turning twenty as if i forgot just to make it more of a surprise.

"Emma?", i tap her on the shoulder trying to wake her up. "Jeff, what could you possibly want at 5:30 in the morning", she complained shoving her face farther into her pillow. "Just come with me, its a surprise", i beg. Emma looked at me with a curious face, "whats with the luggage?". "We need to be on a plane in 40 mins", I told her. "Where are we going?", she asked. "You'll see, if you get your fine ass out of bed",
I laughed and smacked her butt.

We entered the airport, "okay jeff seriously where the hell are we going", she says again. "Think really hard", i joked. I stopped to sign a few autographs when TMZ noticed me. "Jeff! I gotta ask, are you expecting a child?", the tmz guy shouts. "Um, i dont know man", I replied. "Jeff cmon", the guy begged. "Charlie is it? There's just something's people like to keep private and as of right now...that is one of those things", i say as nicely as possible. "Okay, fair enough...Were are you headed?", the tmz guy asks. "Sorry, can't share that information either, its a surprise for my lady", i say taking emmas hand in my mine. "See ya later buddy", i tell tmz.

"First class for my baby girl", I escorted her to our seats. "Wow, jeff you didn't have to do that" I kiss her on the lips. "Oh but i did", I winked. We sat down, and our flight took off.
Hours later,
"Okay, you wanna know where we are going", i asked her. "Yes", she answered. "Look out the window", I pointed. "PARIS! We are in Paris!!", she yelled in excitement when she saw the Eiffel Tower. "Yup", I smiled. "Thankyou thankyou thankyou", she repeated. "Thats not all", i tease. "Theres more!?", she smiles. "Just wait baby, just wait", i wrapped arm around her neck.

We arrived at our hotel. "Holy shit, this is amazing", she was in awe. "Room 328, here's your key, enjoy your stay", the hotel desk lady says. We walked into the room, "this is our room!?!", she yells. "Oui", i tell her. (yes in French) "that was hot", she says walking through the room. I laughed. "This is huge, its like a whole entire house!", she shouts as it echoes.  "The best for the best", i hugged her tight. "Hows baby jeffrey doing in there", i say as i rubbed her belly. "Whens the next ultra sound", i asked. "Tuesday, since im already 4 months we can probably find out the gender", she tells me. "You're already 4 months along?", i gasp. "Yup, thats what the stick says", she says. "Damn sticks are better at math than i am", i laugh. "Oh Jeff", she laughs. "Lets get some shut eye"? I mention. "Thats a good idea", she agrees.

**Merry Christmas everyone, my present is a chapter , the next chapter is more exciting, hope you all have a fantastic holiday to which way you may celebrate it**