SEVEN

"Vicky. Are you and Sammy dating?" a fan asked, waking me up from my daydream. My daydream consisted of J-Hope and I at the pool, but instead I'm doing a meet and greet with a bitch right next to me. Madison.

We were all seated in a line on stage. From left to right it's Shawn, Anna, Cameron, Cristin, Johnson, Gilinsky, Madison, me, Sammy, and Analicia. At first Gilinsky sat next to me but of course Madison told him to switch with her.

"Can you repeat the question?" I asked confused. I wasn't sure I was hearing correctly.

"Are you and Sammy dating?"

Okay, I was hearing correctly. I looked at Anna and she just shrugged, from the corner of my eye I see Gilinsky stiffen as he looks at me. I then looked at Sammy and he chuckled under his breath.

"Um, no we're not dating. We're just really good friends," I answered, giving Sammy a toothy smile.

"Best friends," he corrected me, giving me the biggest smile humanly possible which made my smile grow even more.

I take a sip of water and our moment gets interrupted by a different fan. "So does that mean you and Jack are a thing?" I instantly choked on my water and Gilinsky's eyes widen. Madison stands up from her stool and yells at the fan.

"Jack is with me!"

"I'm sorry if you guys think there is something going on with me and Gilinsky, but we're just friends. I'm already taken by Jung Hoseok. Sorry to disappoint," I said joking around.

"HaHAA! You thought!" Analicia said laughing loudly.

"Sorry Madison, but if you didn't already know, no one likes you," a fan told Madison, crossing her arms.

"Jack!" Madison yelled with anger. "Say something!"

"Next question?" Gilinsky asked the crowd of girls.

"Victoria, if you're single, would you like to go out with me some time?" a cute guy in the crowd asked me. I didn't even notice any boys in the crowd. I was blushing so much that I was speechless. Sammy then lightly shoved me.

"Uh . . ." I was about to answer when someone interrupted.

"That's an inappropriate question to ask in a Q&A don't you think?" Gilinsky had asked rudely.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be in a relationship at the moment," I answered as politely as possible. It was true. I don't trust anyone except for Sammy, but I don't like him in that way.

"Why are you asking her out? I'm the only hot one here!" Madison's bitchy self spoke again.

"Wow. Thanks Mads," Crissy said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay. I think we should get started with the meet and greet," Cameron said as he got up and signaled us to get up as well. We did as he wished and went to a small room while the facility's staff set up the tables and chairs.

"What was that Madison?! Do you always have to cause problems?!" Cameron whisper-yelled at her.

"Jack doesn't think I'm causing problems. Right baby?" Madison said, grabbing on to Gilinsky and giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry Madison, but that was unprofessional," Gilinsky said, getting out of her grip.

"You know what was unprofessional? You giving the guy that asked Vicky out attitude," Madison said, crossing her arms and giving Gilinsky a look that could kill.

"I just said it was inappropriate for him to ask her at a Q&A," Gilinsky said, ignoring eye contact with everyone in the room.

"That's what you're supposed to do at a Q&A! They ask you a question and you answer! The question wasn't for you, but for Vicky!" Madison said getting louder with every word she said. A man entered, poking his head in through the door.

"The tables and chairs are set up. Are you guys ready?" The man had asked. Without hesitation, Gilinsky walked straight out the door without saying a word. I've never seen him like this before, but then again, I didn't know the real him.

After Gilinsky stormed out, Madison gave me a glare and walked out stomping her feet.

"Who pissed in her cheerios this morning?" Anna asked lightly, softly shoving me out the door.

We sat in the same order we did for the Q&A, but this time Cameron sat Madison on the other side of the room, leaving Gilinsky sitting next to me. Since we've only been in the social media world for two years, Anna, Cristin, Analicia, and I didn't have merch; all we had were self-portraits of ourselves that we had to sign.

"This is so embarrassing," I said covering my face with my hands.

"Why? What's wrong?" Gilinsky asked worried while Sammy took a hand from my face and intertwined them, resting our hands on my thigh. Jack saw Sammy's gesture, grabbed my other hand and positioned ours the same way. I looked at both of my hands and then at their faces; they looked really worried. Their hands felt comforting, but it was really awkward so I decided to speak.

"I only have an ugly picture of myself while you guys have merch. I should've been more prepared." I said quickly. I felt like crying. I sound crazy, but I just don't want to disappoint anyone with a crappy picture.

"It's going to be okay. We could help you with merch later," Sammy said uncapping his marker.

"Yeah, and if they are real fans they wouldn't really care about merch. They would only care about meeting you," Gilinsky said, still holding my hand while his free hand was softly caressing my bare thigh. I didn't notice when Sammy and I let our hands go. "By the way, you look cute in that picture," Gilinsky whispered in my ear and let go of my hand and thigh, leaving them cold.

"Ready?" asked the man that poked his head in the room earlier. We all nodded while he let the line of fans start walking down the table.

I met a lot of my fans and a few haters, but I didn't let them ruin my day. The guy that asked me out during the Q&A asked for my autograph and we had a short conversation. During the conversation, Gilinsky had his hand on my thigh the whole time; it was weird. A few girls actually told us we made a cute couple and asked for a picture of us together.

A few hours later, the meet and greet was over and it was just our crew in  the room. Gilinsky was about to speak, but he got interrupted by Madison.

"I missed you so much baby," Madison said reaching up to give him a kiss on the lips, but failed and ended up giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Why did you move your head?"

"Vicky's is right there. I don't want to be rude." He said not breaking eye contact with me.

"That never stopped you before," Madison said trying to kiss him again, but he kept rejecting her. He still didn't break his eye contact with me.

"I should go," I walked away quickly before Gilinsky had a chance to speak. I had this weird feeling in my stomach and I didn't like it. I ignored it and walked alongside Sammy; we boarded the bus together with his arm slung around me.