EIGHT

We all arrived back at the hotel and decided to watch a movie. Since our room was already messy with clothes and make-up everywhere, we decided to go to the boys' room. It was messy, but not as messy as ours . . . surprisingly. Johnson, Analicia, Sammy and I sat on the couch and the rest sat on the floor. Of course, Madison was holding on to Gilinsky's arm. Might I say, he looked very uncomfortable.

"What movie should we watch?" Johnson asked.

"TWILIGHT!" I yelled excitedly, getting up from my seat.

"That one vampire movie?" Shawn asked.

"Yes 'that one vampire movie'. She's obsessed with it," Crissy rolled her eyes as usual.

"It's not just a vampire movie," Analicia said annoyed. "Shut your ugly face up Cristin, and you 'guys' just don't understand."

"Thank you Analicia. One person here understands," I said.

"You like those movies?" Gilinsky said laughing.

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"Yes," he said as he was getting up to face me. "Why do you like it so much?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I just love how they fall in love. It's cute," I said, taking a step back. "Plus Robert Pattinson is the lead and he's so kind, caring, and beautiful," I said blushing at how attractive he is.

"Is he on your list too?" he asked.

"Number ten to be exact." I said, checking my phone.

"And can I know what number I am?" Gilinsky asked, taking a step closer.

"Thirteen, but don't flatter yourself. The list isn't in order," I said putting my phone away.

"Obviously, I should be number one," he said, winking at me.

"Out of one hundred sixty eight boys? I don't think so," I said facing everyone. I forgot they were there.

"I want to watch the movie," Madison said. I was shocked for two reasons. She agreed with me and didn't say anything about the conversation Gilinsky and I just had. "Taylor Lautner is so hot." and now I'm just shocked for one reason.

"It's not even on netflix," Cameron said.

"Does the t.v have VUDU?" I asked, knowing it was a smart t.v.

"Yeah."

"I already have an account which has all five movies," I said while Cameron passed me the remote. I sat on the floor in between Sammy's legs since Cristin decided to take my spot on the couch.

After putting in my email and password I played the first movie. By now I know most of the scenes in the movie. I felt a pair of eyes watching me.

"Wow, you really love these movies don't you," Gilinsky whispered, noticing I knew some lines from the movie. I just smiled and placed all of my attention on the movie.

*******

It's 2:42 in the morning and we have already watched three of the twilight movies. Everyone else is asleep but Gilinsky and I. Once Madison fell asleep, Gilinsky came and sat next to me. We are watching Breaking Dawn Part One and it's the scene when they are getting married.

"Do you cry watching all five movies?" He asked looking at me. I forgot he was still awake.

"Yeah. These movies get me emotional." I said chuckling and meeting his gaze. He put his hand on my cheek and wiped the tears with his thumb. "I'm surprised you're still up and watching the movie," I said looking towards the t.v, making his hand fall. I wiped the remaining tears off my face.

"Yeah. They aren't as bad as I expected them to be," he shrugged.

"Told you. I'm surprised Analicia fell asleep," I said turning my head to face her. She was leaning on Johnson's shoulder. "She's always crying during this part," I continued, motioning to the screen. It was the part where Edward surprises Bella by asking Jacob to stop by at their wedding.

"Why?" Gilinsky asked confused. "It's not even a scene worth crying for."

"She says that we need, and I quote, 'more mans like Edward'," I said laughing quietly trying not to wake anyone up. Gilinsky joins. "I have to admit that I agree with her," I said looking at him and his smile disappears.

"Why do you think that?" He asked with a serious, but gentle expression.

"Why are you always asking me questions?" I asked while laughing lightly, trying to light up the mood.

"You're just very . . . interesting," He said lowly.

"Well to answer your question, I just think there are too many players. Us girls need more honest and loyal men. Not men who cheat on you with your cousin," I said looking back at the screen. We've been talking for quite a while. We're already on the part where Bella's crying because Edward didn't want to have sex with her. It wasn't because he didn't find her attractive or anything, it was because he didn't want to hurt her more than he already did the first time. I always thought it was funny how she was crying for sex, but this time, I didn't find it funny.

"I don't think you told me his name. What is it?" he asked.

"Paul."

"I'm sorry if I'm making you feel uncomfortable." he said, moving his body towards me.

"No. It's fine i'm over it," I lied, moving my body towards him. We were now facing each other, our legs touching.

"No. It's not fine. He's an idiot for letting you go," He said putting his hand on my leg.

"I always have to pretend like I'm over it when I'm not," I said, covering my face with my hands.

"You don't have to pretend when you're with me," he said, grabbing my hands from my face and holding them. My heart skipped a beat.

"Thanks Gilinsky. You're a good friend," I said smiling. I took my hands out of his and sat facing the direction of the t.v. I noticed he frowned a little before he put a forced smiled on his face. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings by taking my hands away; I just don't want to feel anything for a guy with a girlfriend. Especially if that girlfriend is Madison Beer.

"Dido." he said, facing the t.v once again.