Till The Casket Drops (Part Two)

Chapter thirteen: Till The Casket Drops

You asked me how long I'd stay by your side, 

So I answered with only just one reply,

Till the casket drops, 

Till my dying day, 

Till my heartbeat stops, 

Till my legs just break, 

Whoa, oh, whoa, 

whoa, whoa, oh, 

Whoa, whoa, oh, 

Till the casket drops,

So lay your burden down, baby, 

Lead me out the door, 

We can't escape this ricochet, 

I'm ready for this war,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning after the party, everyone had a hangover, that is, except me. I smiled to myself as I watch everyone fight over the aspirin pill bottle. It was amusing, watching them fighting over the bottle, since there was only a hundred or a few hundred tablets in there, and there was more than one hundred people in both packs. You'd think that they would have more than one pill bottle considering that they throw more parties than you can count. But since they're them (I almost spat) they wouldn't have an extra pill bottle.

Coming to my side, Matt was rubbing his head, and his hair was a mess. I grinned at him and then said, "Rough night?" He shot me a glare and I burst out laughing. I was kind of enjoying how everyone had a hangover and any loud noises they would all jump ten feet into the air, or they would just growl and shoot the person with a nasty glare. That is, if their hangover is not as bad as the others.

Madison's little "plan" backfired. That's what Rosalie told me. They had apparently mixed their drinks with ours and didn't know the difference of which one was theirs and which ones were supposed to be ours, so in the end, they ended up drinking our drinks and got horribly wasted. Let's just say some puked into some bush, one was sitting on the ground admiring some flowers, and some face planted into a plant. It was hilarious. I didn't actually see it, but everyone else did, and that's all that mattered.

Skylar's death was still haunting me a little, but I didn't chose to show it. They didn't need to know that I was sneaking around and poking my nose into some business that I wasn't supposed to, and to find that one of the Alphas was going to die -- assassinated by one and only, Skylar.

Come to think of it, when Skylar was the mole, and was a know hunter that assassinated wolves, how did my old pack not detect her off scent? Hell, I didn't even noticed, but I noticed that something was a little off. Was she a half-breed? It could be possible. Or she could've just injected herself with some werewolf blood into her system. Or maybe she could've got bitten by a werewolf. Or maybe . . .

I shook my head. I didn't need to think about the whole Skylar situation. Her death was really . . . brutle. It was like it was out of a scary movie or a murder mystery. It was just plain gruesome. Enough said.

" . . . So I stole one of their pill bottles." I heard a voice say.

I blinked a few times and then saw that Arianna had came over to Matt and I. I was so into my thoughts I didn't know -- wasn't aware -- that she had joined us. "Someone is distracted." I hear Arianna say. My eyes snapped towards her face. My eye browns scrunched together. I ignored her comment. I was not distracted. Well, not by my mate, but by something else. Something involving with what happened last night. "How come you don't have a hangover?" I questioned her.