10

I woke up and realized how late I was oh my god . I jumped out of bed and brushed my hair , I put on light makeup and ran to my closet to throw my clothes on . I grabbed my school essentials aka my phone , charger && headphones , duh . I ran out the door with my skate board because there was no time to walk and skated all way down the street to the school . I didn't have time to drop off my board in the office so I just ran to class but to my luck , I was late . So late .

" Callie ! "

" I know I know I'm sorry my alarm didn't go off ugh "

" well detention after school "

" okay then " I mumbled .

I walked all the way to my seat just to get there and see some blonde sitting there flirting with hunter . Nonononono .

" you're sitting in my seat "

" well you got here late so "

" there's another seat over there , you're obviously new so move "

" no bitch "

I was fuming by then , I was already late and had detention and now this hoe is in my seat like sis you're new so you don't have a seat but I do .

" joey "

I whispered and he looked up so quickly . He knew already so he grabbed me and took me to the other seat , but I don't wanna sit here , I want to sit next to hotass hunter . I sighed . Just then joey stood up and walked out of the room furiously . I looked up confused and everyone was looking at me , I looked at hunter and he just stared at me , emotionless . Hunter grabbed me and dragged me outside by the arm . I was so lost .

" Callie what the hall was that "

" what was what "

" I want to sit next to hotass hunter "

" Fucking shit . This always happens ! "

" uh yea "

" I really need to stop doing that " I sighed

" look you're amazing but you and joey are meant to be and now he's upset , you really should go find him " he nodded

I listened to what hunter told me and went to go find joey . Yes I found him , yes he was mad .

***

I absolutely can not sleep . I want to , I really really really want to sleep but I can't stop thinking about joey . Why was he so mad it literally just slipped out . It's currently 12am and I can not stand that joey is so mad at me for basically no reason , i didn't even know we had a little thing going on at all before today . lust then there was a knock at my window , it scared me considering it is like 12:30 in the morning . i slowly walked to my window because i didn't know who it was nor what they wanted . i peeked out the curtains only to see joey standing outside my window in the pouring rain , he had nothing but a jacket on to cover him up but that still wasn't enough . he was shivering with each hand holding the other arm . i opened my window and let him in even though he was soaked in rainwater and getting it all over my floor .

" joey what are you doing here ? "

" Callie i need to tell you how i really feel about you before its too late "

" go on "

"I can't stop thinking about you, even when I have a girlfriend and I'm with them, the only thing I think about is how I let you walk out of my life so easily. I love you so much it unreal, not even I myself can explain my love for you. when I see you its like nobody else is there, when you touch me I feel like I'm floating. "

" that's cheesy but you're adorable " I smiled and he smiled back . he is my weakness and I couldn't help but fall for him, I could live in another city and id somehow still want him.

" well it's already 1 in the morning so you'd better stay here its just there's nowhere for you to sleep , and all the extra blankets are in the closet in front of my parents' room ugh " i sighed

I walked to my closet to get Joey a change of clothes considering the kid was soaking wet . i grabbed a pair of grey joggers but i didn't have a shirt for him to use . i only had the joggers because i stole them from him hehe .

" um i only have those joggers but i don't have a t-shirt for you to use "

" its fine I'm a guy and i always sleep shirtless anyways " he chuckled .

" yea but we're gonna have to sleep in the same bed "

" oh you act like we've never done that before , now come one its getting late and im pretty sure youre tired "

" im not acually , i just want to stay up all night and talk to you if you're uh , okay with that ? "

" of course , if it means spending time with you ill take it " he winked .

he's , such a tease and i love him for that . i truly have feelings for joey but our relationship is toxic . it's like a magnet , negatives don't go together . i sat down at my window seat and joey sat right infront of me , i couldnt help but stare into his beautiful green eyes . yes , i know that's cheese but its the truth .

" joey can i be honest with you ? "

" yes "

" no matter how many times we break up , fight , and want nothing to do with each other , i still want you . i want every bit and piece of you and its uncontrollable , you're literally the most irresistible human being ive ever met and if i had to marry my high school sweetheart id marry you . you make me feel emotions nobody has ever made me feel , when it comes to you i don't know ,,, i just feel some type of way and i absolutly love it . you're all I've ever wanted and you're the actul definition of perfect . i want you , i want your heart , your body , you Joseph . i want you . "

" well im glad you said that or else this would be really awkward " he said scratching the back of his neck .

" what would have been ? "

" this . "

just then he leaned in and kissed me . his hands on my waist slowly going down , my hands on his face gripping on to his cheeks but trying not to hurt him . it was the best feeling ever , he gave me butterflies everytime he touched my body gently . he picked me up and wrapped my lags around his waist and carried me with him to lock the door and then threw me on the bed . he tried to get on top of me but i fliped him over and now i was on top of him . our lips moved perfectly in sync and his hands were going everywhere . i pulled away and sat on his lower stomach and thats when i felt it . joey birlem was hard for me uwu . i looked at him and smiled and he smiled back . i looked at him dead in the eye and he smirked at me . he sat up and started kissing me again but it was rough and amazing , he slipped his hands under my shirt and took it off throwing it on the foor , i pushed him back on the bed to the point where he was laying down . i started kissing his neck and slowly going down making sure to leave little love bites . at this point i was at his abs not knowing what i was doing , i looked up at him and bit my lip . i slowly untied the joggers and took them off of him , calvin klein baby . everything about him only made me want him more and at this point ,  i was already in my underware and bra . it got heated and intense but thankfully i was prepared , i always keep a disguised box of condoms in my drawer for joey tehehe .

" well that was definitely something " joey said out of breath

" it definitely was birlem "

" i have to tell you something "

" what ? "

" i didn't use the condom "