17

we pulled up to the hotel and joey parked , i quickly got out and walked into the lobby with all of my bags . joey followed , I had a credit card where I saved money , at this point I probably have about 7k in here ? I don't know but I'm a really big saver .

" hi , how can I help you ? "

" yes I'm here to check into a room under the name of joseph birlem ? "

" yes its room 215 , second floor and here is your key . enjoy your stay ! "

she flashed me a cheekish smile and of course , I smiled and nodded back at her . joey followed me to the elevator and i pressed the two button . as the elevator was rising all joey did was stare at me , i mean it's not that it bothered me , its that i want him so bad and the fact that hes staring at me like that is just - UgH .

" what are you looking at birlem ? "

" huh ? oh nothing haha "

he laughed nervously laughing . hes so cute oh my god like take me in this elevator right now . he let out a little snort and i just looked at him

" whats so funny ? "

i asked smiling

" i mean i would take you in the elevator but who knows how dirty this thing is "

***

i put the key into the door to scan it , when it opened we walked in and i set down my stuff in the living room , i had enough for a suite so in the room there were 2 bedrooms and a big balcony with a pool , theres was a disco ball hanging from the ceiling and a whole ass living room with a kitchen and a fancy bathroom with a shower and a bathtub .

" geez how much money did you spend "

" about 3k if I'm not mistaken "

" oh my - "

" yep "

***

i was sleeping when i woke up in the middle of the night because i was so cold and turns out , joey stole the blanket from me . fucking asswipe . i was already awake so i got out of bed and walked over to the balcony with my phone and vape pen in hand . i just stood out there vaping until i felt two warm arms wrap around my body and a bare torso against my back . i put my stuff on the little glass table and turned around to face Joey , i look up at him and he looked down at me . i couldn't help but smile while staring into his gorgeous green/hazel eyes , gosh , Joseph Matthew Birlem was an actual dream and i honestly could never ask for more .

" why are you standing out here by yourself ? "

" just needed some fresh air , thats all "

i said whilst looking up at him smiling .

" it is really nice out here isn't it ? "

i turned around and faced towards the streets , there were lights everywhere and there was always someone going somewhere at 2 am . everything was just so busy and it honestly looked a little on the side of satisfying . he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder and we just stood out there looking at everything below us , the knowledge of his presence makes me feel warm and safe .

after about 10 minutes i walked back inside and to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of soda and get the bag of chips i bought on our way over here . i walked back to the bed and sat down turning on the tv , joey came back in and laid down next to me laying his head on my lap . i put my hands in his hair , god i love this kid and id be willing to spend my whole life with him if it came down to it . i put the chips and soda on the nightstand and just stared into joeys eyes , admiring every perfect facial feature of his . he sat upright and faced me , i just looked at him and i leaned in aswell as he did . our lips met and we kissed passionately , i love kissing joey , hes so gentle and its like im kissing an actual god . i put my hands in his hair and his hands were going down my waist , i fipped him over to get on top of him and started sucking on his neck while his hands were gripping on me . he stopped and and walked to my suitcase and grabbed a condom opening it and well , putting it on . then he slipped his 🥵 into my 🥵 during 🥵 .