09.|| Moving

We walked hand in hand back to his car. I couldn't get the smile off my face.

*

On the car ride home, Twitter kept going off. People were starting to wonder what I meant by that tweet earlier...

"Are you going to tell them?.." I asked Matt, as we pulled up into the hotel parking lot.

"Of course...just not now. We need to wait for the right time.." He said.

I just nodded.

He grabbed my hand, and we walked through the lobby and into the elevator.

*

As we were just stepping out, my phone starting ringing. Blake.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wow, you actually answered...but where are you??? We're supposed to be going to your dad's house today!!"

"I'm so sorry!! I forgot...I'll meet you in the lobby in a few minutes!" I said, ending the call.

*

"What was that about?" Matt asked me laughing.

"I forgot that I was supposed to be going to my dad's house today with Blake."

He froze.

"I'm not leaving, Matt. I'm staying down here for the summer." He instantly relaxed.

"Can I come?"

"Yes please!" I said, giggling as he took my hand again.

*IN THE CAR*

"Should I tell Blake...?" I questioned him, looking out the window as he drove.

"She's your bestfriend...I think you should. But you're also going to be spending the whole summer in the same house as her. She's eventually going to wonder who you're hanging out with." He said, laughing.

I giggled.

"I know...but I don't want her to think it's too soon..."

"It'll be fine."

*AT THE HOUSE*

"You never told me your dad lived in a mansion!!" Matt said, as we were getting out of the car.

"Didn't think I had to." I said laughing as we joined hands and walked through the front door.

"Which room's yours?" He asked me, as I started going up the stairs. I reached the top, and pointed at the door in front of us. "This one." He laughed as I opened the door.

This room was bigger than I thought. It had a huge white bed and a big balcony and miles of land. With a HUGE barn farther back. My dad knew how much I loved horses.

*

Blake wasn't even here yet.

"I'm tired." I complained, jumping on my bed. "I'll take a nap with you." He said, climbing in with me. He pulled me as close as I could get to him. "I love you, beautiful." He whispered against my neck.