Fired

The voice boomed through the whole building.
Miss.Yun ran over to where Tae was standing as he was giving a death glare.
"Sir, that stupid boy claims that he can come here and said that you allowed him to go straight to your office, but obviously I said no and he wouldn't leave so I called for security" She said trying to make to situation better and make her get into his good books, but little did she know she made it much worse for herself.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE CALL HIM STUPID" Tae shouted. He looked at his boyfriend outside, he saw how frail he looked. Jungkook was currently hugging his legs not knowing what was happening.

Tae angrily walked over to where the boy and the guards were. The guards were currently situated in front of the entrance so the mystery boy wouldn't get through.
As Tae walked over he shouted at the guards
"MOVE, Now go stand with Miss.Yun over there, I'll deal with you lot in a minute" He growled turning around pointing where they needed to go. Everyone crowded around to watch the scene which was taking place.

As Tae got closer to the door he saw the poor boy on the floor, his death glare softened and so did his voice.
"Bun" Tae said as he stood just at the entrance.
The scared, crying boy slowly looked up once he heard the voice. They both made eye contact. Jungkook quickly jumped up even though he was in pain and ran to his boyfriend.

"Taetae" he sobbed.
Tae immediately opened his arms up, which then the younger dove into his chest crying and Tae then wrapped his arms around the boys waist.

"Shhh it's okay kookie, I'm here now" Tae hummed trying to calm the boy. But suddenly Jungkook dropped to the floor, tears fell down his face as he looked at his ankle. Tae then quickly bent down to see why the boy fell to the floor.

"Bun are you okay?" He asked worried.
"M-my ankle hurts" Jungkook sobbed.
Tae was above fuming. Not only did they scare the boy and kick him out, they chucked him so hard he's injured.

"Let's get you to my office. I'll give you a piggy back ride, okay." Tae smiled as he saw the sobbing boy nod. Tae lightly grabbed Jungkook's arms to help him up onto his feet.

"Right I'm going to turn around and when I say now, wrap your arms around my neck and jump a little onto my back, okay"
"O-okay" Jungkook sniffed.
Tae quickly span around, "okay 3,2,1 now" Tae said. Jungkook did as he was told and Tae lifted the boy onto his back. Tae held Jungkook securely around the legs and Jungkook held Tae around the neck. Tae then felt Jungkook nuzzle into the back of his neck which made him smile. Jungkook was really light so it didn't bother Tae at all.

Taehyung walked back into the building, everyone looked at him in disbelief, seeing that their boss is actually smiling and being caring towards someone. No one has ever seen Tae do that to anyone but his best friends who he lives with but even then he's never done anything like that before.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? AM I NOT ALLOWED TO CARE FOR MY OWN BOYFRIEND" Tae snapped not caring that they know, in fact it is better because he won't keep getting his workers trying to flirt with him the whole time, after countless of times of him saying he's not interested.
"EVERYONE GET BACK TO WORK" Tae yelled to his employees. Which everyone did.

He then went over to Miss.Yun and the two guards. Jungkook shoved his face in the crook of Tae's neck more, not wanting to look at them.

"And as for you Miss.Yun, after today your fired" Tae said in a harsh tone.
"I've also decided that I won't fire you two, as you were just doing your job and at least I can see if there was a real problem you would be good at it. However I still won't forgive you for throwing my boyfriend. You two are dismissed." Tae said knowing that they are pretty good at their job. Both men bowed and thanked him, they both let out a sigh of relief.

"But sir it was all his fault. He shouldn't of come here and why would should an ugly boy like him be your boyfriend. We both know I'm better for you" She winked, trying to be seductive.
Jungkook began crying into Tae's shoulder, Tae could feel some of his tears hit his neck, he just wanted to hug the younger and tell him that it's okay.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT AND EVEN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. YOU KNOW WHAT MISS.YUN GRAB YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW... I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN! IF YOU DARE COME HERE AGAIN YOU WONT KNOW WHAT HIT YOU...." Tae snapped.

He looked like he could've just kill her there and then just with his eyes.
"But oppa" she said.
"DONT ADRESS ME LIKE THAT......LEAVE" He shouted once again.

She walked away rolling her eyes, she grabbed her bag and coat and then walked out. Tae watched her leave when he was turned back to reality as he felt another tear fall on his neck.

"Bun, it's okay. Let's get you upstairs" Tae whispered so only Jungkook can hear. Tae carried him to the elevator and got in. After a few minutes they reached the top floor and Tae carried him straight to his office. Tae opened the door and walked in, he turned around and locked it so no one could disturb them. He then moved some stuff off his desk and turned around. Jungkook understood and he let go of Tae, so he was now sitting on the end of the desk. Tae then walked closer to him, but standing a little bit away.

"Are you okay bun?"