Passcode

Tae got in his car and started driving. He had already tracked down Kai, and so he put in the destination. It took him a while to find the place, as for some reason it was a bit out of place. He parked up close by and stealthily walked to the unknown area.

He walked into the house scanning around making sure no one was near him. He got out his phone and saw the mark which led him to the room which supposedly had Kai and his friends in was right next to him. He took a deep breath and kicked the door down. When he barged in, the room was... empty.

"Get your fucking ass out here right now" Tae screamed.
"Tut tut, we knew you would come and find us. The great savior. Wanting to kill anyone who hurts his baby bunny. But I think you made a mistake...Kim Taehyung...Mafia leader of BTS"
"Where the fuck are you Kai. Get your ass out here right now!"

There was a slight pause and then all of a sudden Tae felt something hard hit his head and he blacked out.
"You fucking retard, no one can ever take my Jungkook from me. Boys tie him up!"
"Yes sir"

The three boys ran to Tae and tied him up on a chair. With his feet tied to the chair legs and his hand tied behind the chair, they walked a way knowing he wouldn't be able to get out.

Kai walked up to him and checked his pockets. He took the gun, his keys and his phone. He was curious about the others phone so he placed everything down and held the phone in his hand. He pressed the home button on Tae's phone to find that he didn't have a passcode.
"What a fucking idiot, how the fuck does he not have a passcode on his phone" Kai laughed.

He looked on his camera roll, and found his whole camera roll was just photos of his Jungkook. He was furious, jealously was an understatement. Anger rushed through him until an idea came to mind.
He hovered over the message app and smirked. He saw the top contact 'Baby boy💕' instantly knowing who it was.
He started furiously typing....

Taetae💞
Hey cutie. I have your boyfriend here. If you don't come right now, he will die. Make sure you come alone.

Taetae💞
Here is the address
xxxx-xxxxx
xxxxx

After Kai finished he shoved the phone in his pocket and sat on the desk next to the chair awaited for Tae to wake up.

Meanwhile....

Jungkook woke up to the sound of a door opening and closing from downstairs, hoping it was Tae,  but he then heard Yoongi's voice, which meant it wasn't Tae. He was quite worried that the older still wasn't back yet, but he didn't know what the time was, so it could be earlier than he thought.

He fluttered his eyes open and felt around to find his phone. Once he turned it on he looked at the screen and read that the time was 3am. Something was definitely up, he was about to call him until he saw a notification. He saw it was from Tae, so he swiped on his phone unlocking it and went to see the message.

Taetae💞
Hey cutie. I have your boyfriend here. If you don't come right now, he will die. Make sure you come alone.

Taetae💞
Here is the address
xxxx-xxxxx
xxxxx

Jungkook's jaw dropped and fear over grew him. He didn't know what to do. He knew he couldn't tell anyone, but he had too. So Jungkook screamed as loud as he could making sure everyone could hear, which they did and they all rushed to Jungkook.

"Jungkook what's wrong?" Namjoon asked.
"Where's Tae?" Jimin added.
"H-he he's been held h-hostage!"
"WHAT" they all shouted in unison.
"I got a message from Tae but it was someone else..." Jungkook said as he passed the phone to Seokjin.

Once everyone had read the messages the all nodded in agreement.
"Right Jungkook, we will go and we will also get our friends which are part of the police. You're probably confused why we are phoning the police as we are a Mafia group" Hoseok said.
Jungkook nodded.

"Well no one knows we are Mafia, and we have a friend who is in the police force. We would kill this guy who has Tae but it's to risky, so we would rather have the police be part of this" Hoseok explained. 
"You're going to have to be brave. You will go in and we will be hiding outside. You will see Tae but you cannot run over to him, whatever state he's in. You can't go to him, it will be a trap. They will pretend they will free him if you go to them. Tae knows this. I know this will be hard but we are trying to prepare you. He will get shot." Namjoon said sternly.

"WHAT, I WILL HAVE TO WATCH TAE GET SHOT!" Jungkook was full on shaking at this point.
"Don't worry he has been trained to help fight the pain. But we will try and get there before anything happens, your going to have to be strong. Then we will come in and the police will arrest them and we will take you home" Namjoon said, trying to make the younger understand everything.

Jungkook knew there was no other way. He had to do this. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Well done kookie, Tae will be proud. Don't worry about him, he will be okay! He's the best mafia leader out there, he knows what he's doing." Yoongi said with a sympathetic smile.
"Okay I will go and track the others, to see how many there are and I'll also call Felix and his workers to meet us there." Hoseok stated.
"Right Jungkook now you need to message them back, make it sound believable." Seokjin directed, he gave the phone back to Jungkook and he looked hesitantly at the message bar.

Baby Boy 💕
Please don't hurt him, I'm on my way...Just don't do anything.

He pressed send and put his phone in his jumper's pocket.

"Guys, I've got them. We need to go" Hoseok called as his voice echoed around the house.
Everyone then filed out, holding their guns and equipment and they all went into the van. Jungkook was trying to run through everything Namjoon had said.

But what happens if it doesn't go to Namjoon's plan...