The Heads office

It was now Wednesday, the days rolled around quickly. Jungkook was curled up next to Tae, snuggling into Tae's arm. Tae looked at the time and noticed it was time for them both to get up. He leant up a bit and started to shake Jungkook lightly.
"Come on baby time to get up, you have school" Tae said in a deep husky voice.
Jungkook moved around and opened his eyes to see his boyfriend looking at him.
"Yah why are you staring" Jungkook blushed.
"Because my baby bun is the cutest" Tae chuckled, pinching the younger's squishy cheeks.

After a while they finally got ready for their day. They were in the car and Tae was driving Jungkook to school.
"Hey baby are you okay?" Tae said noticing Jungkook was a bit quiet today.
"Oh yeh I'm fine" Jungkook mumbled.

"Hm I don't believe you"
"I feel something bad is going to happen, but I don't know what, I'm just scared" Jungkook admitted.
"Don't worry, just call me if anything happens. Stay strong bun. Look we are here."
"Hm okay, thank you for the ride"
"No problem baby boy" Tae leant towards Jungkook and gave a peck on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook wanted more of his lips though. So he climbed over the gear stick and sat on Tae's lap facing him. It took Tae by surprise but he wasn't complaining. Tae then proceeded to wrap his arms around Jungkook's small waist and the younger cupped Tae's face. Jungkook moved his face closer to Tae and attached their lips. They moved in sync, it was a deep but loving kiss. They pulled away and rested their foreheads together.

"It will be okay bub. Leo will come and pick you up like usual. Now you better go otherwise you'll miss your class." Tae chuckled as he kissed Jungkook on the forehead. The younger gave a small pout which Tae chuckled at. Tae then opened the door and Jungkook wiggled off and out the car, Tae then passed his bag to him and he watched as the younger ran off into school waving as the boy turned around. Tae then left and went to his first meeting of the day.

Time skip....
Some readers could find this next part triggering

Bell just rang for lunch to be over. Jungkook walked over to his locker to get his books for next period while everyone rushed to their next lesson. He and a few others were left in the corridor until someone slammed his locker door.

"Hey why...." Jungkook was about to have a go until he got dragged to the bathroom.
"What are yo..." Jungkook tried to get out of the mystery persons grip.
"Won't you ever shut up cutie" The man growled.
Jungkook's stomach did many flips, he recognised the voice... it was Kai.
"Kai s-stop."
"you really think I'll listen to you"

He proceed to push Jungkook back until they reached the wall. He ripped off Jungkook's top leaving his untouched milk skin exposed.
"Why did you kiss that other guy...You're mine! Don't you understand?" Kai shouted.
"S-stop! I'm not yours" Jungkook cried.
"Don't test me!"

Kai launched at Jungkook's skin and bit down hard making marks which bled out. He then started to grip on Jungkook's trousers, he grabbed Jungkook's belt and folded it in half, he whipped it across Jungkook's face which made Jungkook yelp in pain, as a slash mark was made on his cheek. Kai carried on doing it , with Jungkook's face becoming numb;  he decided he had to do something.

Jungkook wriggled his foot out and just as Jungkook kicked Kai to stop him a teacher barged in.
"What the- TO THE HEADS OFFICE NOW!" He screamed.

Kai got off of Jungkook and followed the teacher. Jungkook wiped his tears from his eyes. He grabbed his shirt trying to cover up his bare chest, he also picked up his belt and put it back on. Once he was done he looked in the mirror and saw deep cuts on his face, blood dripping down, red marks all across his face. It looked so painful, but Jungkook couldn't feel it. Minutes later he then followed the others.

They walked in and the two boys faced the head teacher.
"Well what do we have here... Kai... and Jungkook"
"Sir I didn't do anything." Kai claimed.
"Okay Kai don't worry, you'll be let off." The head smiled.

"Anyway for you Jungkook, you will get punished. You do not kick one of your fellow classmates" He raised his voice.
"B-but he was trying to sexually h-harass me" Jungkook stuttered as he was left in shock.
"Don't accuse someone like Kai, he's a perfect student unlike you, a poor, filthy boy"
Jungkook was traumatized.

"Right, your parents don't live near here so give me a phone number of a guardian or someone you live with. NOW!"
As this was being said Kai asked to get a drink of water and of course the head agreed.

Jungkook didn't know whose number to give, he didn't want to give Tae's number because he might be busy, but something in him urged him too. So he quickly gave the head teacher his number and the head dialed the number. As it rings he puts the phone on speaker. Tae picks up.

"Hello who is this?" Tae asked.
"This is the head teacher from Jungkook's school. He gave us your number and we would like you to come here instantly"
"What happened?"
"Jungkook kicked another student, so will you get your poor little ass here now, otherwise Jungkook will face serious consequences."
Before Tae could say anything else the head ended the call. Later on Kai comes back smiling to himself and sits down, they all awaited for the arrival of the person who would come and collect Jungkook.

...

Tae shoved his phone into his pocket and picked up his keys on the way. Tae was above fuming. He then started to run through the company. During his run he passed Hoseok.
"Hey Tae where are you rushing off to?"
"Jungkook kicked someone, but I don't believe it! I'll see you later!" Tae said yelling and running off.

He got to his car and started driving to the school. He clutched the steering wheel as things popped into his head.
"Who the fuck is he calling a poor little ass?Fucking rich parents these days! Jungkook would never hurt someone or purpose...If someone has hurt my baby that is the end of them."

Tae kept shouting and cursing as he drove to the school. Once he arrived he didn't even bother putting a mask on. He got out the car and stormed to the front office. Girls around him started screaming as he walked, more like stomped past them.