daddy

"brooklyn, what the fuck!"
rewind. first of all it wasn't even my fault.
-
nash arrives in front of my apartment with cameron in the back seat.
"ah i got shotgun, loser." i stick out my tongue, getting into the passenger seat.
he rolls his eyes playfully. "i gave it to you."
"yeah sure cam." i smirk. "so where are we going?"
"nowhere." nash says and turns down a unfamiliar street.
"sounds great." i mutter, looking around.
"it really is." cam mumbles back. "let's take a pic for my story."
"alright!" he hands me his phone and i hold it up so nash and cam is in, during a stop light. i stick out my tongue, cam smiles, and nash does a playful duck face.
"cute, send it to me." i laugh, pressing save and handing the phone to cam.
"okay." he says, adding it to his story and saving me the saved picture. i post the picture on my twitter as nash stops in front of the parking lot of a Carnival.
"oh my god!" i yell. "i love carnivals!" i laugh, getting out of the car to see jack waiting for me with roses and a black box.
"thanks guys." i smile, shutting the door.
"jackkkkkk!" i stretch out his name, hugging him tightly. i look at the box to see it reads chanel.
"no." i say quickly, pulling from the hug.
"open it babe."
i open the box to see my favorite perfume and a cute black wallet.
"i can't, this is all too much." i mumble, with my hands over my mouth.
"no it isn't brooke." he chuckles, kissing my forehead. he hands me the red roses and takes my hand, leading me inside the carnival. "i wish I could give you the world." he mutters, heading towards a game.
"thank you so much." i say, tearing up a little. he smiles, welcoming me and kissing me with love.
we play a few games together, winning little stuff animals to big stuff animals.
"hungry?" he ask. i nod.
"we have another hour, ill get us a churro." he laughs, walking to the cart. i stay where we were.
"hey gorgeous, by yourself?" a man with curly brown hair ask. i shake my head, looking away.
"how about you leave them and come with me for a bit. we could..., you know?" he smirks, wrapping an arm around my waist tightly.
"what the hell, get off." i say, using most of my strength to push him off.
"stop being a bitch and come with me." he says, grabbing my jaw.
"prick." i say, pushing him again.
then suddenly when I heard jack yell, i knew we were fucked.

jack pushes the man completely off of me, dropping the churro.
"bitch, what are you doing to my girlfriend?!" he yells, holding the man's collar.
"s-sorry man, didn't know she's yours." the guy says quickly, scared already. i bite my lip, watching the scene.
"yeah she's fucking mine. don't touch her even again." jack shouts. "fuck, don't even look at her." he growls, throwing the man onto the concrete. i gasp in fear, holding the things in my hands tightly.
"let's go." jack mumbles to me, walking towards the exit. he fumbles in his coat pocket, pulling out a cigarette. he lights it and starts to smoke. i follow him to his car.
"just get in." he says. "ill be in in second." i get in, placing everything on the floor of the passenger seat. my hands quiver in fear when jack opens his door.
"why would you let him hold you like that?" jack ask, starting his car.
"you watched me try and push him. i'm not fucking superman." i roll my eyes, looking out the window. he rolls down his window and smokes some more angrily. i watch his knuckles start to turn white on the steering wheel.
"i can't do this thing tonight." he mumbles, taking a turn.
"you gotta. it's for your fans."
"i'm too heated."
"if you go then we can do whatever you want when you come home."
"anything?"
"anything." i whisper.
"soon you will be calling me daddy." he smirks.
///
sORRY HUGE DADDY KINK WHEN IT COMES TO JACK G AND SAMMY. jESUs AND YOU ALL CAN TALK TO ME. COMMENT, I NEED FEEDBACK! VOTE, BC NOBODY READS MY STORIES LMAO