leaving

tour day
jack and i left his house really early so i could pack and get some stuff. jack still had to finish last minute things before we left around 3ish.
"baby girl? which shirt for dinner tonight ?" he holds them up to the facetime. i move a piece of hair behind my ear and look.
"dark blue one." i say, turning around to grab dresses.
"which dress?" i hold up a black one and a red one.
"both are sexy, which one is shorter?"
"red."
"how short?"
"just above mid thigh."
"wear black to dinner but wear the red one only for me." he smirks.
i roll my eyes, packing both. i zip my bag up and move towards the camera.
"i gotta go get a couple things from target." i smile.
"yeah baby? come over so you can get my card."
"i have money." i groan.
"let me pay." he grins. i shake my head quickly.
"bye babe!" i say, moving to end the call.
"Brooke! if you don't-" i hang up only to see a text pop up.
[from jack:] seriously ): come and get my card or ill meet you at target
[to jack:] you don't know which one!!
[from jack:] there's like one in the area, the one is like 20 minutes away...
[to jack:] shut up, im coming to yours.
he doesn't reply as i get in the car, driving over to yours. he walks outside when he sees me pull up.
"are you coming or?" i ask once he opens the passenger seat door. he nods, getting in.
"how have you been so far?" he mumbles, kissing my lips quickly.
"alright you?"
"good. ready in like two hours?" he ask. i nod, pulling into the parking lot. I get out, grabbing my purse. he walks over time and wraps around my shoulders, making me smile.
"i like your shirt today." i laugh, giving the tyler the creator shirt a small tug. he smiles and chuckles.
"you always do." he guides me towards the toiletries section.
"wait a cart." i say quickly, pulling away.
"grab a basket babe." he said. i walk back to the front, getting a basket. i walk back to see a girl taking a selfie with jack.
"oh my god! thank you so much!" she practically yells, sprinting towards me for another selfie.
"can i get one with both of you?" she ask. i shrug, going next to jack. jack squeezes my face like a fish and smiles big for the picture. the girls laughs and thanks us before walking away.
"oh cool." i mumble, giggling.
"fans are funny." he picks up a lot of tiny shaving creams. he tosses them into the basket and walks down the aisles, grabbing another things.
"what do you need now?" he ask after we finished his part.
"jack this is so heavy." i groan. i hand him the basket and walk in front, skipping towards the girls toiletries.
"wow, your leggings shape your body perfectly." he mumbles before i hear the camera sound. i turn around, holding a thing of razors.
suddenly, my phone dings. i check it to see someone tweeting me.
"is she trying to seduce me or shop?" i read out loud to see four attached pictures of my shirt going up, revealing my butt in the leggings.
"jack! delete!" i yell, throwing a soap bottle at him.
"nah babe." he laughs, picking it up and placing it in the basket.
"fine i won't talk to you." i say, giving him the silent treatment. I keep moving down the aisles, tossing items i need into the basket.
"babe."
"babe."
"baby."
"brooke."
"brooklyn."
"cmon."
"seriously?"
"ugh fuck." he moves behind me placing the basket down and wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.
"brooke you gotta talk to me." he mumbles, kissing my neck.
"come on baby." he says, biting softly.
"ill leave a hickey for the fans for you don't talk." he says quickly. i quickly remember the drama , from the fans, the last time he gave me a hickey.
"shit, okay." i roll my eyes, heading the cash register. he picks up the basket and piles the stuff on the conveyor belt.
he pulls out his card once the cashier is done scanning everything. i beat him and swipe my card before him.
"okay ma'am that was $65.92." i nod, signing and taking the receipt.
"good day." the man says. i pick up two bags while jack takes the other three.
"seriously!" jack says loudly once we were in the car. "you should of let me pay."
"jack, chill."
"you're my girlfriend, i pay for you!" he groans, covering his face like i made the hugest mistake. i roll my eyes, starting the car. i move his hand and kiss him with mild passion before pulling away and pulling out of the parking lot.
"see you in about 30 mins." I say once i pull into his place. he grabs his bags and kisses me again before leaving. i drive to mine and park my car. i grab the bags and walk to my apartment.
i see drew, laying on the couch with my bags on the ground.
"girl what the hell is this shirt? is it a shirt or a bag? i really don't know." he complains, looking over at me.
"good afternoon to you as well." i say, tossing the stuff in the target bags into another traveling bag.
"gonna miss you hoe." he sighs, standing up. "who could i complain to?" he moans.
"facetime every other night babe." i promise, zipping up my bags. i move all four bags to the door and sit down next to drew on the couch.
"okay, sounds good love." he says, laying his head on my lap. we sit in a comfortable silence, only the tv making noise.
i hear a loud honk. i look down at drew, giving me a weak smile. i get up and look outside to see a giant jack and jack tour bus.
"that's my ride." i laugh, taking two bags. drew takes the others, following me. the driver loads them in and i turn hugging drew tightly.
"love you so much, call me. make you sure you check on my apartment ever so often and my car." i almost cry into his chest.
"love you so much too. have fun, don't get too freaky." he kisses my cheek and lets go. i get on the bus, waving at drew. i walk towards the back to see jack g laying on the couch, looking exhausted.
"what's wrong?"i ask, laying on top of him. he shakes his head, kissing my forehead.
"first stop, las vegas." he chuckles.